Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Just to throw it out there

The owners of the club said they are going to wait to get the right man. If you were cynical and if as speculated we have no money to spend on players, are they waiting to get the right man when the transfer window is shut?

The 'no money' speculation comes from the same London journos who thought that MON was universally adored in these parts, and who were shocked when large numbers of our support were less than unhappy when he resigned.

Let's face it the press, SSN and Talkshite have not got a clue about what is going on at VP and never have done.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt he have a heart attack once on the touch line? i think the villa job would be bad for his health.

It aint very good for me either . Yes he did but his record at Liverpool was very good I eould take him

Do you have no inclin at all MM. Apart from who its not?

didnt he have a heart attack once on the touch line? i think the villa job would be bad for his health.

He'll be fine here. We have a top class medical team. We got a few more seasons out of Laursen, we can do it for Houllier :)

Very good shout. Thought he was retired though. Hasn't managed since 2007.

It aint very good for me either . Yes he did but his record at Liverpool was very good I eould take him

No I don't but then again after my antics last night probably never find anything out ever again :winkold: This we haven't got no money bollox is just what it is bollox we have got money but its the timing of everything . ONeil has done a job on us and its cost us the season almost

No I don't but then again after my antics last night probably never find anything out ever again :winkold: This we haven't got no money bollox is just what it is bollox we have got money but its the timing of everything . ONeil has done a job on us and its cost us the season almost

good to hear about the money.

Get a bit pissed up did we?

What did you do MM?

Grew some balls and told some home truths . We got to start getting a bit more ruthless in my opinion and stop being part of a Gentlemans club its dog eat dog sometimes . I have faith in Randy but this is new territory and it's the first time I have started to have doubts . But I maintain ONeil timing is the biggest issue but countering that something should have been bought to a head sooner in my opinion . We will no doubt learn from this .

What did you do MM?

Grew some balls and told some home truths . We got to start getting a bit more ruthless in my opinion and stop being part of a Gentlemans club its dog eat dog sometimes . I have faith in Randy but this is new territory and it's the first time I have started to have doubts . But I maintain ONeil timing is the biggest issue but countering that something should have been bought to a head sooner in my opinion . We will no doubt learn from this .

Resigned after Hughes was appointed....!

What did you do MM?

Exactly would have been the perfect fit infact better than OnEIL IMO ! I even spoke with ONeil myself at the awards night and that was face to face . Just think personally he knew he was going to go but waited till almost the worst possible moment for Villa to do it thats how it feels anyway .

What did you do MM?

What a favour that was!

What did you do MM?

What a favour that was!

As in he knew that maybe Randy wanted Hughes, waited till Hughes got a job and then resigned.