Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Petrov's comments after the game were interesting. It's just crazy how much we need a new manager right now. At the moment it just feels like we are still stuck to the O'Neill era and won't let go of it. Macdonalds body language seems to sum up the relaxed attitude of our defence in particular, we came out the second half thinking that we had already won the game.

We need a new personality, someone has to stamp authority on the squad, a completely new start, just some sort of lift as we won't be buying any new players. The lack of any sort of backbone and how easily we are rolling over at the moment is scary and i'm actually quite worried.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,it seems to me like the rot is setting in,confidence is getting really low when we let in goals,our defence looks pure shite every time a ball comes into the box.the only good thing about tonight was Ireland IMO.

i said it before,and i'll say it again there is something badly wrong at the club,a manager just doesn't walk out.Randy would want to wake up now and get a **** manager in.oh we;ll have someone in for the Newcastle game blah blah blah pure shite talk from the yanks.

I think the club and KM both know he won't be taking the job. IMHO they're having difficulty getting who they want (or anyone at all for that matter) and are creating this 'will he / won't he' smokescreen to stop the players from just putting their feet up until the new man arrives. It's just that it's not really working.....

A mate of mine who is a bookie - reckons Curbishley is the best value for money bet at the moment. Personally I reckon he is the fallback position if we can't pouch a manager. .......Tony Pullis for me ....and if we can't pouch him ...were are in deep shit.

Faulkner will be out by Christmas as well.

I think its all a cunning ploy to make the new manager super popular when he walks in through the door. Two weeks ago if Sven had been announced as our manager I would have given a sigh of disappointment... if he was announced as manager now I would give a whoop of glee!