The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I live in Islington and got a handful of Spurs mates. Although they watch a lot of Villa and seen a lot of Jack not one of them (5 in total) want him. Even Arsenal fans I know are saying they don’t understand why Spurs want him. 

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

Tottenham and Villa £7m apart in Grealish valuation according to BBC: 

IF  true, I can see Spurs upping the valuation enough to get him. However remains speculation of course and the media don't believe a good player can play football outside the top 6... 

They want to give us Josh Onomah we really don't want him back. There's the 7 mil difference:p

Edited by Rodders

4 minutes ago, deeps said:

I live in Islington and got a handful of Spurs mates. Although they watch a lot of Villa and seen a lot of Jack not one of them (5 in total) want him. Even Arsenal fans I know are saying they don’t understand why Spurs want him. 

Probably be backup to either Alli or Son.

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Spurs fans I think have visions of grandeur at the moment I think. They think they should be challenging for the title, but don't see ambition in the transfer market. The fans want big names and big reputations. Jack doesn't fit that vision. 

31 minutes ago, sne said:

Spurs about to sign Lobotka fpr £30m apparently.

Not sure it will effect any potential Grealish deal thou as even though he's a midfielder they won't compete for the same spots.

Probably bad news for Onomah thou...

The other thing stopping Onamah getting into the spurs team is the fact he's crap. 

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If Spurs really want him, and the gap is "only" £7m, then he's gone.

Probably bs though. I'm hoping we're holding out for +£40M at least. Either way, he's more valuable to us.

If anyone neutral watched that game last night they'd be thinking whats all the fuss about? distinctly ordinary.  the best thing he did was get fouled and win some free kicks.

At Villa he has license to be the main man. Go to a premier league team and they'll turn him into the new Jordan Henderson. get it and play it square or back to the centre half.

3 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Probably bs though. I'm hoping we're holding out for +£40M at least. Either way, he's more valuable to us.

If you're hoping for £40m then you'll be disappointed. There's absolutely no chance it'll be anywhere near that.

I would expect £30m at the very very most.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

If you're hoping for £40m then you'll be disappointed. There's absolutely no chance it'll be anywhere near that.

I would expect £30m at the very very most.

Actually I'm hoping for £50M. You're probably right though. 

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I have no doubt that he will be a success, should this move come to fruition. He has much more presence to his game than Ali. This kid won't be anybody's second.

He will, given time. If you're suggesting he'll walk straight into that spurs team, then we don't agree.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, deeps said:

the ability to carry the ball in midfield, they have plenty of good passers but no one who can run with the ball from deep, ali isnt that type of player, eriksen and dembele are deeper, jack can go half way line to the edge of the box without a care in the world, for all their other talents spurs dont have someone else like that

i dont know what type of midfielder lobotka is, they have also been linked to cook all summer and he's a very different midfielder to jack, doesnt look like dembele will leave (and he shouldnt, he's quality) sissoko is garbage, i think winks should be worried as well as onomah, he needs 30+ games this season and he wont get them

22 minutes ago, vreitti said:

He will, given time. If you're suggesting he'll walk straight into that spurs team, then we don't agree.

i agree, i think theres every chance that he'll end up in several different roles and positions before he gets the opportunity to have the role he has here, expect him to look ineffective on the left wing for the first few months of a spurs career, thats where they'll get him game time and break him in

Edited by villa4europe

Prediction: He'll join Spurs on Deadline Day. It won't be surprising at all but Jim white will still think it's the most exciting thing of all time and auto-erotically asphyxiate himself with his yellow tie. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Prediction: He'll join Spurs on Deadline Day. It won't be surprising at all but Jim white will still think it's the most exciting thing of all time and auto-erotically asphyxiate himself with his yellow tie. 

And also he'll deliver THE SAME EXACT NEWS THAT HE REPORTED ON IN THE LAST HOUR IN A MORE LOUD AND PRONOUNCED MANNER TO MAKE IT SEEM MORE EXCITING AND NEW . But it won't be.

Â