The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Happy to admit I'm very petty, and enjoyed every second of the collapse last night. If they screw up the league and we get to see his sad little face, I'll piss myself. :D

Yep last game of the season they are 1-0 up and need to win to secure the league and JJ scores a 93rd minute to equalise.  Villa fans sing to JJ “he’s one of our own”, the ref then blows the final whistle, City don’t win the title.

48910276-05C9-4845-9AEF-111EE3C831A5.jpeg

Edited by nick76

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep last game of the season they are 1-0 up and need to win to secure the league and JJ scores a 93rd minute to equalise.  Villa fans sing to JJ “he’s one of our own”, the ref then blows the final whistle, City don’t win the title.

How would you react if JJ ever left to a City/Liverpool?

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

In the same way Jack did, with the behind the scenes for seasons shenanigans I would do exactly the same.  It’s all in the way you leave and not the leaving.

Fair enough, I do agree with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

In the same way Jack did, with the behind the scenes for seasons shenanigans I would do exactly the same.  It’s all in the way you leave and not the leaving.

This.

I’ve heard a lot of stuff since he left which has just completely soured the way I look at him, I never want him back at our club in any capacity. Ever.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Had he been open about it and constantly fed the fans with I want champions league etc I think the fans would have been taken it better.

It was the snidey behind the scenes and Mike lubb rubbish nearly signed for scumchester United and “I wasnt sure if I was going to be here” stuff which has hacked a few fans off.

If there was no clause in his original contract as soon as his reps said champs league clause I would have it off the table unless we inserted £200m into it. 

For me I was disappointed because I believed with a few players around him we’d have had a chance. Coutinho, Buendia and Jack would have embarrassed some teams. 

His runs last night bought back those wonderful runs he made for us. Magnificent player. 

52 minutes ago, nick76 said:

100 percent. Would have been gutting either way but still.

It's why there are players which have left us, who we sill have deep affinity for.

I mean, Bacuna could have left us for Barcelona, but he put off his Champions League dream out of love and respect for the club, and settled for the Championship instead. LAD

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Declare him as shit and overrated and post snake emojis on his profile of course!

Iroegbunam was always better than him anyway.

Repeat this process for any other name you can think of. lol

you missed the first step

the minute that the daily mail print a 2 sentence quoteless link to another club i'd go on all his social media and call him a word removed and to get the **** out of my club, preferably by DM

in all seriousness i dread to think of the abuse chuk is currently getting from villa fans

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

100 percent. Would have been gutting either way but still.

It's why there are players which have left us, who we sill have deep affinity for.

I mean, Bacuna could have left us for Barcelona, but he put off his Champions League dream out of love and respect for the club, and settled for the Championship instead. LAD

Benteke the best example of that. No-one hated him for leaving because he wasn't a dick about it and didn't make any false promises.

Peak Benteke and peak Grealish together would have been something else, man!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

you missed the first step

the minute that the daily mail print a 2 sentence quoteless link to another club i'd go on all his social media and call him a word removed and to get the **** out of my club, preferably by DM

in all seriousness i dread to think of the abuse chuk is currently getting from villa fans

Villa 'fans'

8 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Should’ve scored 2 goals but didn’t, doesn’t sound like playing well (I didn’t see the game).

He didnt play well (was mainly responsible for one of Real's goals as he stood off his man and let him put in the cross) but his two goal attempts were good. Both were saved by a very very good keeper.

If any of the Grealish defenders care, I am laughing about him and City crashing out because its funny and I hope we cost them the league on the last day.

But obviously I would take him back in a heartbeat and I like him. Nothing can erase the good he did for us in my eyes. Particularly as he went for way more money than he was worth.

I like Jack Grealish and want him and Man City to fail :)

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He didnt play well (was mainly responsible for one of Real's goals as he stood off his man and let him put in the cross) but his two goal attempts were good. Both were saved by a very very good keeper.

Courtois was nowhere near the first. Not convinced it was even on target tbf. Was still unlucky though because of the pace he was going at, and things opened up at lightning speed in the penalty area.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

If any of the Grealish defenders care, I am laughing about him and City crashing out because its funny and I hope we cost them the league on the last day.

But obviously I would take him back in a heartbeat and I like him. Nothing can erase the good he did for us in my eyes. Particularly as he went for way more money than he was worth.

I like Jack Grealish and want him and Man City to fail :)

For me he is one of the few people at City I dont actively dislike as he is one of the few with a personality in a land of robots

Seeing them lose and him being there is still quite funny 😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Courtois was nowhere near the first. Not convinced it was even on target tbf. Was still unlucky though because of the pace he was going at, and things opened up at lightning speed in the penalty area.

The Mendy clearance? It looked like it was going wide. Foden should really have been more alert

• Like 3

Â