The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I was at the sheffield UTD game on saturday and firstly I got to see Conor. Why I'm writing this message is I'm not sure if it's TRUE or not but one of the stewards I were working with was saying Grealish has recently been chatting shit about Villa on social media real bad. He supposed to of said Villa wont ever amount to anything and the reason he left was because Villa arnt ambitious enough and wont ever see europe.

Its probably Bullcrap nut it also wouldn't surprise me if his now big head would now say stuff like this.

On 10/09/2021 at 22:02, Phil Silvers said:

No birthday wishes for the boy wonder from AVFC official today, says a lot about what many think went on behind closed doors. Left on good terms, sure.

It's a time I'd of wished my mum and Grealish a happy day since they both share the day together but now I just wish me mum a good day as Grealish I'm done with.

I did used to come on and say happy birthday to him, he don't deserve that from any of us.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I was at the sheffield UTD game on saturday and firstly I got to see Conor. Why I'm writing this message is I'm not sure if it's TRUE or not but one of the stewards I were working with was saying Grealish has recently been chatting shit about Villa on social media real bad. He supposed to of said Villa wont ever amount to anything and the reason he left was because Villa arnt ambitious enough and wont ever see europe.

Its probably Bullcrap nut it also wouldn't surprise me if his now big head would now say stuff like this.

Seeing how some people have taken much offence from even the most innocuous things Jack has said, if he had bad-mouthed us properly on social media then this place would have exploded.  Unless you're getting mixed up with what social media is?

• Like 2

At one point against Leicester Grealish had snuck into a gap between defenders as Silva drove forward centrally with the ball, and was in the perfect position to collect a threaded through ball and fire a close-range shot, but Silva chose to hit-and-hope instead and Schmeichel made a fairly regulation save.  You could tell Grealish was annoyed, but he's not established enough at City yet to remonstrate with greedy teammates.  Watching him limiting himself to a disappointed little sag of the shoulders when he was clearly itching to have a moan at Silva was funny.

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

It's a time I'd of wished my mum and Grealish a happy day since they both share the day together but now I just wish me mum a good day as Grealish I'm done with.

I did used to come on and say happy birthday to him, he don't deserve that from any of us.

Yep he's gone now, just another player for another team, hope they fail as much as every other team and we keep growing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Lol definitely sounds like a load of crap. And as someone said, social media is social, so it would have been seen by now. Unless it's private Snapchats or messages on social media platforms, but is then likely a load of rubbish anyway.

1 hour ago, deck said:

At one point against Leicester Grealish had snuck into a gap between defenders as Silva drove forward centrally with the ball, and was in the perfect position to collect a threaded through ball and fire a close-range shot, but Silva chose to hit-and-hope instead and Schmeichel made a fairly regulation save.  You could tell Grealish was annoyed, but he's not established enough at City yet to remonstrate with greedy teammates.  Watching him limiting himself to a disappointed little sag of the shoulders when he was clearly itching to have a moan at Silva was funny.

Anwar would have gotten an earful if that had happened at Villa :lol:

4 hours ago, barryvilla said:

I am pretty certain I just heard the Villa Allez Allez Allez chant in the background of a Man City radio add for tickets to the RB Leipzig game, exact part was "we even conquered europe in 1982" Anyone else hear this?

Wait, what? 

Man City have to advertise Champions League tickets on the radio? That’s so bad. 

• Haha 1

Â