The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

we found loopholes hardly abuse ;)

none of these clowns said anything when Alex Bruce went play for Northern Ireland I wonder why but I think the point that he played all underage for ireland is what pissing people off. Plus Roy Keane is last person to talk about loyalty to Ireland ;)

I think he should just retire from international football, MON or Hodgson arent going to help his game

How come Clark playing for England at youth level doesn't matter then? Or McGeady and Pearce for Scotland, Wilson and McClean for N.Ireland? And as you say, it doesn't matter when it's players like Bruce who switch allegiances (which is even funnier, since he's from Norwich :P ). I understand why people might be a little pissed off, I just find the double standards quite funny. It's OK when they pick us or are shit and pick someone else, but if you're good don't you dare think about picking anyone else. 

I agree with the retirement though, I wouldn't mind if all our players did tbh.

I dont even know who Pearce is :P

well the media isnt telling these gullible idiots that but lets be honest except McGeady(who is very crap but had potential) none of these are what you call high profile talents. If anything its a huge compliment to Jack

He's in the current Ireland squad, centreback for Reading :) Agree that the media circus is actually somewhat a compliment for Jack, just hope it doesn't distract him from getting that MoM performance on May 30th :P

As for that clip of Cunnigham on Grealish, to cut your nose off to spite your face comes to mind.

Bloody hell, didn't notice it quite so much in person at VP but Song was really going after Grealish on Saturday. Suspect fat Sam brought him on with exactly that intention. Didn't have much impact mind! 

Bloody hell, didn't notice it quite so much in person at VP but Song was really going after Grealish on Saturday. Suspect fat Sam brought him on with exactly that intention. Didn't have much impact mind! 

Yup. A negative tactic by Sam to intimidate Jack, it did not work.

With the quality of the ball to gabby at the end that ball to over the top to benteke has been overlooked, on a sixpence

Agreed, but the Gabby pass was one of the best I've seen.

From the holte you could see the swerve he put on it, absolutely sublime.

Â