The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I know it's early days and all that but one thing I like about Grealish is he's not afraid to take a player on and from the little I've seen, most of the time he beats them or gets fouled. I think that type of confident mind frame is a natural thing and is one aspect of a good attacking player.

Yeah he does I agree, but I think being on the wing will suit him in his first few appearances, he'll have more space and time and not get battered as much by defenders by the full backs where as he would do in the free role as he'd be going up against teams' DM and Centre backs.

I think he needs to play a free role rather than be confined to a wing to see the best of him

Agree purely from watching highlights from underage games. would of loved to of wached the full game today to see hw he got on but from what I have seen he looks smart enough to make the right decisions and play in a free role

You honestly think he'll make it at arsenal? He's a very good player but he would've been better off staying here I think

If he's as good as the people who have worked close with him say he is I believe he'll make it. Apparently he's an exceptional talent.

You honestly think he'll make it at arsenal? He's a very good player but he would've been better off staying here I think

If he's as good as the people who have worked close with him say he is I believe he'll make it. Apparently he's an exceptional talent.

I'm not denying he's a talent, just not as good as Wilshere who in my opinion is England's best player, at least not yet anyway

I'm not denying he's a talent, just not as good as Wilshere who in my opinion is England's best player, at least not yet anyway

Wilshere has done nothing at all.

Wilshere has done nothing at all.

Scored on his arsenal debut at 16 years old, played over 76 games for arsenal, played for England, he is only 21 years old, I think he'll be a top player Edited by OutByEaster?

Nice to know he played well and even better to know that Lambert is clearly watching the development squad very closely.

Also, 'development squad' is a far better name than 'U21 squad'.

Think we may see a bit more from Grealish and co this season if they put the graft in which is great to see.

Edited by samjp26

Â