The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Back on topic - what is Grealish's cv to date ? - has he got any youth international caps etc ?

Is that a some sort of joke or ... ??

No - no hiden agenda - just like to know a bit more about him

Back on topic - what is Grealish's cv to date ? - has he got any youth international caps etc ?

Hope not - there's a separate thread for them.

Rules is rules!

No - no hiden agenda - just like to know a bit more about him

ahh just thought it might have been considering the post above yours mentions he plays at youth international and so does the first page.

• 1 month later...
future villa captain

Lets hope so mate ! haha :thumb:

And for anyone thats never seen jack play ;) -

Bad quality in a lot of the vids but i doubt its liams fault ahaa

2 good feet and a good head on him from the looks of that

very promising!

future villa captain

Lets hope so mate ! haha :thumb:

And for anyone thats never seen jack play ;) -

Bad quality in a lot of the vids but i doubt its liams fault ahaa

2 good feet and a good head on him from the looks of that

very promising!

Looks like a real prospect. I just hope he can deliver on a bigger stage. Hopefully he can given his obvious confidence.

• 2 months later...

And with all youngsters this kind of thing will be their downfall. Rather than acting like a pre-madonna at the age of 17 when he's accomplished nothing of any note at the moment maybe he should knuckle down and appreciate the opportunity he's been given and the talent he's been given and make the most of it.

I know several washed up players who were a couple of years better than their age group and they're mostly arseholes.

Let's hope he has people around him who can keep his feet on the ground, nudge nudge, wink wink.

• 3 months later...

Was saying to my wolves supporting mate that they should take some of our youth on loan now they have Deano.. Mentioned jg, and went to look him up online.. Came up with an article from the independent and stars of 2013... They have grealish as one to look out for this yr!! (sorry can't do a link on mobile)

Â