The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, The Rosk said:

Take with a pinch of salt.  Heard through a reliable friend who works with data geeks at a PL club that Grealish to City is done, and that most clubs are in the know about it given the domino effect between clubs for transfers etc.  May explain our bid for ESR and getting in Buendia early etc, but I do hope it doesn't happen.  

I mean, if that were true, why wouldn't it just be announced? It's not like it helps our bargaining position if all the clubs already know about it, so what possible reason could there be to have not announced it? 

Hell it would probably help his chances of playing for England on Friday if he was a City player already! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I reckon that we've all got Southgate wrong and that he's a closet Villa fan, who loves Grealish and, doesn't want to play him on the big stage to attempt to make him not look good enough, to detract any potential suitors. 

It's either that or he really is a complete bellend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Rosk said:

Take with a pinch of salt.  Heard through a reliable friend who works with data geeks at a PL club that Grealish to City is done, and that most clubs are in the know about it given the domino effect between clubs for transfers etc.  May explain our bid for ESR and getting in Buendia early etc, but I do hope it doesn't happen.  

So other clubs who leak like crazy aren’t this time.  Villa fans haven’t heard about it who are close to the club, the media hasn’t heard about it apart from typical click bait articles.  I think you need new sources mate.  If it was done we’d know more about it given the amount of people you’ve hinted know about it.

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Buendia could look like a direct replacement 

Hopefully Jack stays though 

Play different sides of the pitch so it’s hard to see him being a replacement, like buying a right back to replace a left back.  Only Southgate would do that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Play different sides of the pitch so it’s hard to see him being a replacement, like buying a right back to replace a left back.  Only Southgate would do that.

I was more speaking in the sense of creativity and chance creation.

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Watching Italy for the last couple of games, I cannot help but wonder if England should be playing jack in a similar role to how Italy play Insigne?! He's the puppet master in that team. All over the pitch linking everyone up. Class player to watch and wears his socks low.....Another Jack wannabe lol.

I thought Insigne was very average tonight

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its the same every year. Theres always speculation that he will sign for somebody else. 

United was a done deal last season. " Itk '' as well it was. House bought and all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

United was a done deal last season. " Itk '' as well it was. House bought and all.

Ye and Jack’s dad at cheltenham races pissed saying that he was off according to a “source”, I get other fans doing this but our own fans willing him to leave is nauseating 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

God he needs to learn to think before opening his mouth at times, he’s fuel for the media 

Yeah that comment wasn't the wisest to be honest.

From the perspective of both Dean and Villa.

Could have been just a throwaway comment but still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Rosk said:

Take with a pinch of salt.  Heard through a reliable friend who works with data geeks at a PL club that Grealish to City is done

salt GIF

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Watching Italy for the last couple of games, I cannot help but wonder if England should be playing jack in a similar role to how Italy play Insigne?! He's the puppet master in that team. All over the pitch linking everyone up. Class player to watch and wears his socks low.....Another Jack wannabe lol.

We should be playing jack like that as well. 

19 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Interesting do people of the Grealish generation not know what  an encyclopedia is. 😂

McGinn’s definitely not taking the p*ss out of him over that comment. Not at all. 

Â