The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Sounds like Waddle is a fan from various comments on the BBC Live page, such as...

"'Sancho not doing it'

Denmark 0-0 England

6d4b99ec-04f9-4bc0-b39a-3f4789daebc3.jpg

Chris Waddle

Ex-Tottenham and England winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

These were two good games to have a look at Jack Grealish. If Grealish had started both games, would he have been a weakness in the team? No he wouldn't.

So where would you play him? Jadon Sancho is not doing it for me - he's foing it for Dortmund, not for England. So you think 'I'll play Grealish in these games and if he s not playing well, bring Sancho on'.

You know what Sancho can do. Grealish is not going to let the side down. If he plays badly you say 'maybe he's not an England player'. But let's see if he could dot it and this was the perfect oportunity.

You can't give him 15 minutes and say 'see what happens'. He might never get another game.

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53227113)

What is actually pretty crazy... Listen to it at 21:14. Listen to the shock on the commentators when Jack is coming on. Even they see the BS. 

• Like 2

I really hope that he makes the next squad. Let's hope that the "wally in the waistcoat" gives Jack another game or hopefully a few, to prove that he's worth a regular starting place or at the very least a regular place in his future squads.

Jack said all the right things after the match. Don't make this brief appearance, all he gets. He deserves a proper shot at this, but I worry that he won't get one under this manager. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

I really hope that he makes the next squad. Let's hope that the "wally in the waistcoat" gives Jack another game or hopefully a few, to prove that he's worth a regular starting place or at the very least a regular place in his future squads.

Jack said all the right things after the match. Don't make this brief appearance, all he gets. He deserves a proper shot at this, but I worry that he won't get one under this manager. 

Please let this become a thing. :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I obviously don't follow England as you guys do.

However it seems the things you guys say aren't just down to obvious bias. A few others saying the same.

Do you lot think he will get sacked?

Sadly no, he's just what the FA like, namely a "yes man". I think that it will take dire performances at the Euros and the next World Cup, for his job to be in question. He would then be more likely to resign, than to be sacked. I wouldn't have given him the job in the first place though. 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John said:

Sadly no, he's just what the FA like, namely a "yes man". I think that it will take dire performances at the Euros and the next World Cup, for his job to be in question. He would then be more likely to resign, than to be sacked. I wouldn't have given him the job in the first place though. 😉

A dire performance at the euros could well happen on Saturdays and today’s evidence unless the tactic was to play for a dull boring nil nil draw in which case it was perfect management other than a highly dubious penalty in the 90th minute on Saturday.

On the upside the lad that came on with 15 minutes to go looked decent beating a couple of men and driving into the box 

• Like 1

Jack Grealish is a villan

He wears an England cap 

Born with claret and blue blood

He is a dashing sight

He twists and turns with his left foot

And scores them with his right

And when we play small heath he will score all **** night

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Commentator with a flat voiced "good skills from Grealish" 

If it had been Sterling he would have been screaming and creaming his pants. 

The double standards of commentators drives me Tom Ross style barmy. 

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

We were first until a few years ago (dropping to the Championship obviously didn't help either). Spurs' numbers have recently been inflated by a bunch of dross being called up simply because they play for Spurs such as Mason, Winks, Townsend, Livermore etc.

Eric Dier (cough)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

We were first until a few years ago (dropping to the Championship obviously didn't help either). Spurs' numbers have recently been inflated by a bunch of dross being called up simply because they play for Spurs such as Mason, Winks, Townsend, Livermore etc.

We were first for a very long time.

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Grealish was as good as he could have been. He was free numerous times but the only one to find him was Sterling what does that tell you. Should have come on when Mount did. Here's hoping Pumpkin face swallows his pride and plays him in future. 

Oh and one more thing Crapchester United ££££££££££££ pay up nobheads. He's an international now.

He’s signing for City?

white teeth troll GIF

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So with Jacks appearance Villa now have had 75 England internationals. Moving us to second on the list ahead of Liverpool and just behind Spurs. 

It also means Grealish is worth a cool £120 million. 

Edited by Aston_Villan4

Â