The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I don’t think they gave a **** about Aston Villa as any kind of threat to them. We were just a club who were always willing to sell our best players. 

What?

with their limitless finances, ability to buy anyone and everyone on the planet on a whim… Robinho, Kompany, David Silva, Aguero…

they NEEDED Barry, Milner, Delph and Grealish??

Nah… they were good players, but not THAT good…

it was a show of power… a boot to us to show us where they think we belong…

They deserve to suffer for what they did…

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Oaks said:

For me Delph was more genuinely conflicted he couldn't make his mind up...Jack left like a flash. I honestly think Delph gets more stick than he deserves.

Nah… **** him… **** Barry and **** Grealish

The only one of our players to have joined them that doesn’t deserve any scorn is Milner…

and that’s only because he pissed them off and they feel disrespected because he said he was leaving them to join a “big club” or something along those lines…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Nah… **** him… **** Barry and **** Grealish

The only one of our players to have joined them that doesn’t deserve any scorn is Milner…

and that’s only because he pissed them off and they feel disrespected because he said he was leaving them to join a “big club” or something along those lines…

Also Milner as far as I remember didn't act like a word removed before he got his move, and he scored in his last game for us...

Milner is class, still respect him and follow him now.

Was my favourite player in that short era 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

But of course that’s bollocks… because otherwise (at the most) he would have demanded a clause in his contract stopping him from playing a game against us before leaving… or (at the least) he wouldn’t have had the barefaced audacity to dive against us… and then applaud us after…

Face it… “2010s Mr Aston Villa” is a prick…

I would fully expect him to celebrate a goal in front of the Holte as well.

Some footballers have class and show respect if they score against a former club, i dont think he would give a hoot personally. 

He is a City player now, he wont be coming back here, next club will be Newcastle, they will pay his wages, he wont go to Saudi Arabia as he likes a drink. 

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

Some footballers have class and show respect if they score against a former club, i dont think he would give a hoot personally. 

He is a City player now, he wont be coming back here, next club will be Newcastle, they will pay his wages, he wont go to Saudi Arabia as he likes a drink. 

Id expect villa fans to boo him all game, call him every name under the sun, chant anti Grealish songs and then be absolutely outraged when he celebrated and stuck his fingers up to them 

• Like 2

Why do people keep suggesting Newcastle as a likely destination? Whilst they have wealthy owners they have no recent history of paying silly wages, which is what Jack would demand.

Chelsea more likely imo (that’s if he moves, whilst don’t see happening any time soon).

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You really think they paid good money for our players and gave Milner and Barry well over 100 appearances each just to send Villa a message? That's absolutely bonkers :D

Delph is the only one that even at the time I didn't think was a particularly good signing for them, but they needed homegrown players.

Delph was the same as phillips, ticked a box

they didn't buy phillips because they saw leeds as a threat either

2 hours ago, calcifer said:

Such a weird thing the whole non-celebration stuff - I don't even find it respectful.

If a player scores, they should celebrate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Why do people keep suggesting Newcastle as a likely destination? Whilst they have wealthy owners they have no recent history of paying silly wages, which is what Jack would demand.

Chelsea more likely imo (that’s if he moves, whilst don’t see happening any time soon).

That horrible club Chelsea would suit him down to the ground.

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Kicked the ball away at the end of the previous game so he'd get booked and be suspended for this one, on purpose obvious 😂😂😂

Running scared 🤣

53 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Kicked the ball away at the end of the previous game so he'd get booked and be suspended for this one.

Odd one. Has he actually played against us yet? I recall him coming back the first season that he left, as a sub and I think he played a few minutes, but I can’t recall him playing against us at home from the start! 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Odd one. Has he actually played against us yet? I recall him coming back the first season that he left, as a sub and I think he played a few minutes, but I can’t recall him playing against us at home from the start! 

Dived against us the twisting piece of shit 

• Like 3

Try to avoid this thread like the plague, (the above comment that City deliberately bought our players to destabilise us demonstrates why).

However, I wonder if there's even 1% of Jack who pines to come back and experience "this" Villa? He did the right thing moving to City, for him and us, and I'm sure has no regrets. Yet, this is special and I imagine what Jack hoped playing for his boyhood club would be like. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Try to avoid this thread like the plague, (the above comment that City deliberately bought our players to destabilise us demonstrates why).

However, I wonder if there's even 1% of Jack who pines to come back and experience "this" Villa? He did the right thing moving to City, for him and us, and I'm sure has no regrets. Yet, this is special and I imagine what Jack hoped playing for his boyhood club would be like. 

Think he’s brainwashed by the English media to believe that teams like us can compete. Grateful for all he did but we’ve moved well beyond him now we have players like Luiz and Martinez that feel more like Villa fans than Jack ever did.

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Think he’s brainwashed by the English media to believe that teams like us can compete. Grateful for all he did but we’ve moved well beyond him now we have players like Luiz and Martinez that feel more like Villa fans than Jack ever did.

More than when he was punched by a Blues fan, scored the winner and said it was the best day of his life? 

• Like 2

Â