The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

As long as he leaves his Spurs, Manchester United / City ("Wait, who else came in for me?") scarf at home, and pays for a ticket, yes.

Maybe him and his Dad got half and half scarves

• Haha 1

Yeah, he'd still do a job for us.  I think Guardiola want's to keep him for now though.  The ball for Foden's goal last night was absolutely delicious.  

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He’s got that cheerleading screaming down the camera lens pashun down to a tee though, all i ever see him do. Always the first in the huddle, top cheerleader tbf

Came here to post the same.

His biggest talent at city is being able to celebrate. Does nothing else

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Barca ain't taking an attacking player who doesn't score goals

I actually think he would be excellent at Barca.

Not because they are a good team - the club is a joke. 

But he would be better than raphina, and would fit in nicely into the overpriced big name bracket that Barca always shop for.

Plus, the quality of the league is poor, I could see Grealish doing well there.

In fact when I think of it, it's the only team I could see him joining. Them and maybe Chelsea. 

6 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I actually think he would be excellent at Barca.

Not because they are a good team - the club is a joke. 

But he would be better than raphina, and would fit in nicely into the overpriced big name bracket that Barca always shop for.

Plus, the quality of the league is poor, I could see Grealish doing well there.

In fact when I think of it, it's the only team I could see him joining. Them and maybe Chelsea. 

Disagree.

It's a numbers games at the top clubs.

Grealish simply do not have the attacking output to shine there.

6 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Disagree.

It's a numbers games at the top clubs.

Grealish simply do not have the attacking output to shine there.

I am not saying Grealish gets the numbers.

I think I might be just a little more sceptical of Barca basing their recruitment on numbers alone. They are not a football club, they are a cult with a commercial goal. And getting a 100m player from Man City fits that bill nicely in my opinion. 

I think Raphinha might be a good comparison - has he delivered much more than Grealish? Was he a much better player?

While I like the lad, I think that Grealish's next move is a commercial money move in a team that's big yet horrendously mis-managed. And I can't think of a better place in Europe than Barca to do that. 

12 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I am not saying Grealish gets the numbers.

I think I might be just a little more sceptical of Barca basing their recruitment on numbers alone. They are not a football club, they are a cult with a commercial goal. And getting a 100m player from Man City fits that bill nicely in my opinion. 

I think Raphinha might be a good comparison - has he delivered much more than Grealish? Was he a much better player?

While I like the lad, I think that Grealish's next move is a commercial money move in a team that's big yet horrendously mis-managed. And I can't think of a better place in Europe than Barca to do that. 

Can see him going to Saudi Arabia.

No one is paying those wages for his attacking output.

14 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He’s got that cheerleading screaming down the camera lens pashun down to a tee though, all i ever see him do. Always the first in the huddle, top cheerleader tbf

Meh, he's no Lee Hendrie. Pashun!!

Â