The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Nah jokes. You can just tell he doesn’t care. 

Yeah I dont think he does

I think being a professional footballer and being a fan are 2 very different things, he's not a Villa fan in the same way any of us are but that doesnt mean he's not a Villa fan

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lift his shirt after scoring and have "I'm sorry villa, I still believe in the project" written on his shirt

To be fair I reckon he would have done it if he wasn't already on a yellow

He was about to do just that but luckily for him his two brain cells collided just in time to stop 

• Haha 1

Gotta give it to Pep he's definitely lit a fire in Jack, never seen him so passionate.

We need to get over the obsession with him though, he isn't a Villa fan and never was, it was just convenient for him whilst he was here in the youth system etc. I think Gabby mentioned he experienced something similar on a podcast where his dad had him in all the local academies at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Fair play to get a goal but he was extremely fortunate. It was going straight down the middle to the keeper until it was deflected past Ramsdale’s hand.

Like his goal against Norwich when it hit his knee in a very fortunate way. He acted like he smashed it in the top bins. He's just pure cringe. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Huge moment for him. Looks like he's enjoying his football now too.

Hopefully another title win for him

So you are quite happy for a team that has cheated for the last x amount of years to win the title AGAIN so good old Jack gets a medal? My life, stop the planet i want to get off!  

I could not care less about him, i just hope that the titles that were won by city cheating get voided, his medal wont be worth anything 🤣

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Gotta give it to Pep he's definitely lit a fire in Jack, never seen him so passionate.

We need to get over the obsession with him though, he isn't a Villa fan and never was, it was just convenient for him whilst he was here in the youth system etc. I think Gabby mentioned he experienced something similar on a podcast where his dad had him in all the local academies at the same time. 

Ah yes, the arbiter of truth otherwise known as Gabriel Agbonlahor.  

• Like 1

Â