The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

Surely being a Man City fan or player must feel a bit like playing FIFA or Football manager on cheat mode…. Not actually that fun or rewarding and gets boring quickly?

Like great you win a title… but I mean it’s almost a given you’re going to win it regardless, then surely it gets a little stale and dull after. 

Playing in a team that is full of the best talent and that play in a very synchronized system can't possibly be boring? You'd basically be freestyling on some teams and getting some crazy high-five worthy plays on the regular.

• Like 2

It would be interesting to see if we do actually have that bigger fanbase that could live with all these competitions, the charity shield is the obvious one, their attendance for it is shit, so was the FA Cup semi final

But if you're going to Wembley 3 times a year and CL away games at what point do you say you can't be bothered with a Sunday afternoon game down Wembley? You can't do everything, it's a couple of grand a year being a Villa fan already

The home games though I think we'd be OK 

FWIW I think Newcastle fans will be the same, as revered as their fanbase is if they do hit man City levels they aren't doing Wembley 4 times a year and European games 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

So glad he’s hardly getting a cameo appearance at Man City total w@nker!! Really hate the love in some so called Villa fans have for him 🤮

Let it go man. It's not healthy.

He's moved on, we've moved on, all is good.

• Like 3

On 14/05/2022 at 13:50, Tom13 said:

Remember the lengths people went to trying to bend over backwards to defend him not knowing what an encylopedia is? Supremely gifted footballer, but absolutely thick as pigshit. 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He better get a calf strain before next week. Actually played well for them today

Best game I have seen him have for them. But still only a 7/10.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Prepare yourselves for Jack to score the goal that wins them the league and celebrate against us like he did when he scored the winner Vs Blues in the game he got punched.

I'm going to avoid this possibility by the simple method of not watching the game, and hopefully not reading anything about it other than the score.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm going to avoid this possibility by the simple method of not watching the game, and hopefully not reading anything about it other than the score.

I'm going to go one stop further and just pretend the game isn't happening.

It could, and probably will be, an absolute blood bath.

• Like 2

Â