The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

53 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Mate we literally bought Buendia, the best player from a team that just promoted to Premier League. Bit hypocritical innit. We are hardly better than City... Poaching entire WBA academy etc.  This is how football is, the hierarchy is set in stone and you need state sponsored oil money to change the status quo. Leicester have given people hope though. 

You can't change the status quo with money.  Our owners have more than enough. It's the shit ffp rules that prevent anything from changing long term.

Just now, MrBlack said:

You can't change the status quo with money.  Our owners have more than enough. It's the shit ffp rules that prevent anything from changing long term.

Relaxed ffp this year so to me bad for us and for jack to jump ship so soon even worse.

Just now, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

It wasn't speculative nonsense. It was blatantly the truth. Fans are the biased ones to state the obvious

So we were in "advanced talks" 2 days before a preliminary bid was put in yeah?

1 minute ago, string28 said:

Relaxed ffp this year so to me bad for us and for jack to jump ship so soon even worse.

But it isn't relaxed...its just spread out over a longer period. Still can't lose more than a net of 35m this season

2 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

It wasn't speculative nonsense. It was blatantly the truth. Fans are the biased ones to state the obvious

he said the deal was advanced. it wasn't. arguably it is now, but even that's debatable.

7 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Just come back from the villa store and there is no sign of anything remotely Grealish related. There aren't many sign to suggest he is staying at the moment. 

yikes, not that i dont believe u <3, but can anyone else verify that the is zero Grealish stuff in the store?

Just now, MrBlack said:

But it isn't relaxed...its just spread out over a longer period. Still can't lose more than a net of 35m this season

Man city get away with it every year so when they say relaxed it means they are gonna go big the shame is we didint and now we can see whats happening.

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick&#x27;s Dentist said:

It blatantly was advanced

There was no bid to make us even think about it?

How was it advanced without a bid?

Believe shafts like Evans and Lee over Percy if you wish.

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Lets state the facts as we know.

Grealish wants to play with KDB

No marketing material in the club shop or website featuring Grealish

Confirmed £100 million offer made

Club not come out and said not for sale.

New updated contract offered, but not signed as yet.

No one officially saying he won't go.

Don't look good does it?

FB9D2936-8127-45D7-9374-3A7DF1345C96.png.fd98767a7656417f9210f4a75763a7f5.png

The marketing team have forgotten to remove this then.

The bolded are pretty much the same and as has been stated, clubs don’t announce they’ve rejected offers. Besides the club has regularly stated that they plan to build the side around him. Do they have to do it every time a journalist suggests he might be sold?

That isn’t to say he won’t go. He might well do. But as far as I’m concerned it seems Man City want to buy him for £100m. This isn’t the most Earth shattering revelation I’ve heard.

• Like 2

Â