The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If (and I think it’s just an excuse really) Southgate is hiding behind the fact that England have a lot of wide players who have done well; why can’t he see that Jack offers something different to the team. All four of Sterling, Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho all are lightning fast. But as a plan B it’s pretty much a like for like sub. Jack is so different to all of those. He can manipulate the ball better, he can slot in passes better. It’s baffling Southgate doesn’t get that.

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It will however remain fact for many people and rehashed over and over.  Funny how people pick up on this kind of thing in the first place but then never seem to hear the evidence it was false later. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Southgate wipes standing up

I should hope he does and he isn't one of those weirdos levering their hand down between their arse and the toilet seat to wipe whilst sitting. What is that even about? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I should hope he does and he isn't one of those weirdos levering their hand down between their arse and the toilet seat to wipe whilst sitting. What is that even about? 

Levering their hand between arse and toilet seat? How big is your arse if this is problematic?

• Haha 2

Just now, romavillan said:

Levering their hand between arse and toilet seat? How big is your arse if this is problematic?

That's not the issue.  That it's a weird thing to do is the issue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â