The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Eh? Firstly that's not what I said and my evidence is that once they break into the first team they are at best, try harders in a woeful team.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a **** what they do in the youth teams. It means nothing.

Having a bunch of decent 16-19 year olds based on the opinion of SGC doesn't fill me with much optimism at all.

We won the equivalent of the champs league with our youth team. To what outcome with regards the first team? Nowt. Certainly nowt worth shouting about.

What thread do you think you're posting in exactly?

I think he's our best player already, we'll struggle to keep hold of him to be honest, fabulous young player, he's the best I've seen come through the academy

Not just the best.

He's the only one who has come through the academy who is worth remotely getting excited about.

63_cahill_1568651a.jpg

I think he's our best player already, we'll struggle to keep hold of him to be honest, fabulous young player, he's the best I've seen come through the academy

Not just the best.

He's the only one who has come through the academy who is worth remotely getting excited about.

63_cahill_1568651a.jpg

brilliant player but I didn't actually see  him play for our youth team, Grealish is the best I've seen by quite some distance as well

Not just the best.

63_cahill_1568651a.jpg

Fair point :)

It was a very encouraging start to the season for me especially since he has only played 1.5 games up to now in pre season.

I'd agree though that he should have been taken off after about an hour I thought he was really blowing and part of the reason we didnt win midfield battle in the second half.

I do wonder though what the top limit is for this kids talent. Bearing in mind how little premier league football this kid has played he looks so so comfortable. Add to that he still has a year or two of physical development to go.

With experience and more strength/speed he could be one of those players you dont get near, to be fair at the moment seasoned premier league defenders are struggling to win the ball off him.

• Like 2

His strength surprised me, it's one of the few criticisms I've had of him to date, he could look a bit powderpuff.

Despite the fortnight on the piss and the injury he has come back stronger. His build and the way he moves does remind me of Best. Maybe one day we can expand that comparison ;)

• Like 1

No he tweeted "looking forward to starting our capital one cup campaign tonight. On second thoughts he's probably talking about the club starting their campaign rather than him.

Ah, OK.

What a fantastic player he is. Still wish he'd try and score more often though.

He had 3 shots at goal Saturday just gone, that I remember at least. It is probably the one remaining criticism though yes.

I hope I'm there when he does finally pop one in mind. I adore the lad, could be a proper hero.

Â