The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

there's a very good bunch aged 16-19 years old at the minute

Where have I read that before?
you always have to knitpick my posts, don't you? whenever i see one of your posts, I can almost guarantee that you'll be quoting one of my posts, it is a very good bunch in my opinion, 2 of the group have already featured for the first team or been in the squad
Right but all I'm saying is that you've been saying similar for 5/6 years since I came on here, regarding the youth team. Very little worthwhile has materialised.

It's ok to have your opinion. In a way it's admirable because it's bold but if you sit back and really think about villas ability to transfer youth to the first team with any great effect, then I don't think you'd be as optimistic.

I mean, it is of course possible that the next generation will be better than the last, and past experience may not be a perfect predictor of the future . . .

Yep, but tbh, past experience with Football is usually a decent indicator.

Not overly, IMO. 

there's a very good bunch aged 16-19 years old at the minute

Where have I read that before?
you always have to knitpick my posts, don't you? whenever i see one of your posts, I can almost guarantee that you'll be quoting one of my posts, it is a very good bunch in my opinion, 2 of the group have already featured for the first team or been in the squad
Right but all I'm saying is that you've been saying similar for 5/6 years since I came on here, regarding the youth team. Very little worthwhile has materialised.

It's ok to have your opinion. In a way it's admirable because it's bold but if you sit back and really think about villas ability to transfer youth to the first team with any great effect, then I don't think you'd be as optimistic.

I mean, it is of course possible that the next generation will be better than the last, and past experience may not be a perfect predictor of the future . . .

Yep, but tbh, past experience with Football is usually a decent indicator.

Not overly, IMO. 

Agreed, that's what i love about it most, the unpredictability of it, you can never predict what's going to happen

• Like 1

is he playing in the middle? I think that's where he's most effective

played all across the pitch, mainly starting left or central but popped up on the right. Best vision of any of our players by some distance, makes the game look deceptively easy at times. Lot more to come from this lad.

He's simply too good for the attacking players in front of him

He's on another wavelength and deserves to be playing alongside other forwards that actually have half a brain

If we tried play Gil, Grealish and Adama in the team we would need a striker like Berbatov to get best out of them

• Like 1

He's on another wavelength and deserves to be playing alongside other forwards that actually have half a brain

If we tried play Gil, Grealish and Adama in the team we would need a striker like Berbatov to get best out of them

Anyone better than Gabby really and I think Grealish would thrive. Be it Berbatov, Ayew, Heskey or Marcus Bent.

• Like 1

Agree totally. Its gonna be no good having these players when we have no striker.

Typical Villa, we finally have more than enough creators and now no striker to get on the end of them.

Â