The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I have shoes older than Jack Grealish, I think the guy deserves plenty of time and sadly as stated above by DDID time has already been unkind to the guy.

The carry on in the summer is nonsense and it's no big deal, 19 year old lad with cash on the hip, we'd all be doing the same thing. We're too quick to forget the good, rationalise the great and chastise for the mediocre.

For some one so young and involved with Villa it's exciting times.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 4

Time to grow up and step up kid. You might be young but AVFC needs a new star now.

Your the only one left the fans currently have a connection too as well. 

Clark? Guzan? Westwood? Baker? Gabby?

Not sure he's the only one. 

Clark, Guzan, Baker and Gabby have nowhere near the ability to become a star player. Westwood possible but highly unlikely.

Grealish can.

I have shoes older than Jack Grealish, I think the guy deserves plenty of time and sadly as stated above by DDID time has already been unkind to the guy.

The carry on in the summer is nonsense and it's no big deal, 19 year old lad with cash on the hip, we'd all be doing the same thing. We're too quick to forget the good, rationalise the great and chastise for the mediocre.

For some one so young and involved with Villa it's exciting times.

delboy-248x300.jpg

Anyone said if he had an umbrella in his drinks?

‘You think you are the man, don’t you?’ – Villa’s new captain offers Grealish some advice Micah Richards has his say on the Irish U21 international.

soccer-jack-grealish-file-photo-2-390x28
Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish.
Image: PA Wire/PA Images

ASTON VILLA CAPTAIN Micah Richards has some sympathy for Jack Grealish.

Richards, who joined Villa this summer following a loan spell at Fiorentina, has been handed the captain’s armband by Villa Park boss Tim Sherwood.

Like Grealish, Richards made his big breakthrough at the age of just 17, when he made his debut at the back for Manchester City.

Grealish has attracted some negative press in recent months. In April, Sherwood warned the Irish U21 international after he was reported to have taken nitrous oxide — or ‘hippy crack’, as the youngsters call it.

The English-born midfielder was also pictured looking a little worse for wear earlier this summer while on holiday in Tenerife.

However, Richards was sympathetic instead of critical when he was asked about Grealish in an interview with The Mirror.

“It’s hard for youngsters coming through,” said Richards. “I think Jack’s a very talented boy. When you are going literally from earning — what? — 80 quid a week at 17 and you then sign a contract for big money… What’s he on, thousands of pounds? You think you are the man, don’t you?

“I was going outside restaurants, parking on yellow lines and stuff. And I’m thinking now, ‘What was I doing? There was a car park just there!’

“You’ve got a different mindset when you are young… giddy. You know what I mean. When you are first pulling a bird, you get giddy with it. When you are young, you are enjoying your life.”

There’s your advice, Jack. Don’t go outside restaurants, park illegally or get giddy when you’re ‘pulling a bird’.

Be sure to eat all your greens too. That one’s on the house, courtesy of us.

Anybody else think that a short loan might do the lad some good?

He's hardly had a pre-season and we've got other options available at present.

Would help to build up his fitness and give him a run of games. Think a move to the Championship would be ideal for a few months personally

Edited by benireduk

Would help to build up his fitness and give him a run of games. Think a move to the Championship would be ideal for a few months personally

I don't think we will see all that much of him this season

No way. He can play with the U21s if he really needs fitness. Definitely should come back to the match day squad.

Â