The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Given how woeful our other attacking players are, I fail to see why we can't give him a run in the team. Nothing to lose at this stage.

I'm going to assume a problem with attitude rather than ability. Even then, if he's good enough to make a difference - play him.

I doubt very much that anyone on the staff questions his ability. It's PL experience that he lacks, and there's only one way to get that. 

I would love to see him in the same team as Gil, that would take a lot of pressure off Jack, and maybe a little off Gil as well. I really hope we don't get Sinclair in and shunt him out on loan. I believe he can produce the goods if we show some faith in him.

• Like 1

I think it is a poor decision to send this lad out on loan.

Why on earth can't we play with 4 attackers in the team? By that I mean, 4-3-3 with Delph & Sanchez holding, Gil as attacking midfielder behind Benteke and then Grealish and one of Gabby, Weimann or N'Zogbia as the other 2 players in the front 3.

Or,

4-4-2 with Grealish and Gil on the wings, Delph & Sanchez in centre midfield with Benteke up front with either gabby or Weimann?

Why do we need to only have two attacking players in our starting 11 like last Saturday? No wonder we aren't ******* scoring goals!

Edited by villarocker

Stop saying "Gabby" he's fekkin useless!!  Lambert will play him though because Learner will say "you gave him a 4 year contract so you WILL play him no matter how shite he is"!!!!

You what now?

You what now???????????????????

Stop saying "Gabby" he's fekkin useless!!  Lambert will play him though because Learner will say "you gave him a 4 year contract so you WILL play him no matter how shite he is"!!!!

You what now?

You what now???????????????????

1) Gabby isn't useless, just misused. 

2) Lerner doesn't dictate to managers who should and shouldn't be playing.

3) Gabby isn't shite.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

This kids a bit of a dick!

Keep your gob shut kid and get on with it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence/attitude. He's not done anything wrong.

If he was turning up late for training or out on the piss I'd agree. Wanting to play football is hardly a negative.

Not ready to start so a short loan makes sense.

When has he had a run of games to prove he's ready ? Nothing idiotic about the tweet , just a kid venting his fustration .

What is idiotic is the decision to leave him out the squad altogether , when the likes of Cleverley can seem to do no wrong .

It's a fecking joke , but I aint laughing .

Grealish has looked lively but let's face it, what has he actually done to help us score when he's been given a chance apart from win the odd free kick?

I mean I guess being the only person in our front third who isn't doing their best corpse impression is a bonus, but he's not quite ready yet.

• Like 1

Is Grealish better than any other winger/wide player we have at the moment? Yes.

So should he start? Yes.

Will Lambert start him? No.

Is he better than any other wide players we have at the moment?

Tonev, yes. Gil, no (who I'm assuming we're ignoring for this particular post). The rest? I'm not so sure.

He definitely has the potential to be much better on the wing than Weimann, Gabby, Bacuna & Richardson, but right now, he's too raw, imo. He occasionally hides in his shell, he looks a bit frightened to attack his man (probably for fear of the crowd moaning) his workrate is occasionally questionable and his decision making can lack at times.

If he stays he for the season, he needs to be getting appearances in the games we're likely to have a chance of winning: Hull, Sunderland, Bournemouth etc

• Like 1

I can't believe some of you see nothing wrong with this tweet. Imagine you work in an office and are given a shitty job to do. If you tweeted something alon the lines of 'i cant wait to be given a less shitty job', not only would you be questioning your managers ability to pick the best role for you, you would also be openly opposing their decision. Any leader would not be having none of it.

If you managed people at all, you would know this is a big no no, and I would not be surprised not seeing Jack start this season at all because of this.

Be humble, play football, get off the computer Jack.

Â