The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned that Jacks in the squad for the USA tour... Only one to travel out of the younger lot. Happy days.

Oh it's autograph time, make no mistake.

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned that Jacks in the squad for the USA tour... Only one to travel out of the younger lot. Happy days.

Oh it's autograph time, make no mistake.

Haha hope so ! :D

Good news.

Any update on a contract offer?

No not yet DC but im glad your as desperate for it to get sorted as I am !

Edited by kevangrealish
  • Like 4

wonder if robinson not going means were keeping bent.hope jack gets game time and if were not going to give him opportunities hope we send him on loan again,this time to a championship club

Edited by krisagg75

Perhaps the development of Grealish whilst on loan at Notts County was the final nail in the coffin for Albrighton?

I would like to see Jack given opportunities off the bench next season, just to see how he copes with the pace and physicality of the PL.

Have negotiations even started? Why do you think Robinson got sorted quickly but jack hasn't?

At a guess, I'd say its because Robinson has appeared 5 times with around 20 minute spells whereas jack has appeared just once for like 10 mins max... Probably want to see how he handles the top level first to determine wages etc, got a year yet to sort things out!! Edited by Adam_

Have negotiations even started? Why do you think Robinson got sorted quickly but jack hasn't?

At a guess, I'd say its because Robinson has appeared 5 times with around 20 minute spells whereas jack has appeared just once for like 10 mins max... Probably want to see how he handles the top level first to determine wages etc, got a year yet to sort things out!!

That's a pretty dangerous game to play. I can't imagine they know Robinson is good enough from his brief spells but have doubts about grealish.

!!

That's a pretty dangerous game to play. I can't imagine they know Robinson is good enough from his brief spells but have doubts about grealish.

Well it all seems a bit crazy atm but who knows!

Hopefully Jack is seen as a 1st team sqaud player and as yet none of those have had theirs renewed yet. I fully expect to see him seated next to Vlaar Delph and Gabby at a press conference as soon as we are back from America announcing contracts all round!!

Watched him close in practice yesterday. Struggled to find the ball in the full squad scrimmages and is definitely more diminutive in stature than the rest of the squad. You would expect that from a younger player though.

Hope to see him get on the ball a bit in the match tonight to see what he can do.

First time ive seen him in a real game. I thought he had a mixed game. Mostly good. Some nice runs and passes. Tried to do a little too much dribbling and ended up losing possession. But that will come with more games. Definately worth his place in the squad. I hope he gets more game time and keeps progressing.

• Like 1

He put a few decent 'defence splitting' passes in for Weimann. Though none resulted in a clear cut chance. Definitely deserves his place on our bench (maybe not first eleven just yet).

• Like 1

Â