The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Has Jack hinted anything about First Team action next season Kevan

Does Lambert think he's ready?

I think most villa fans think he is and i'm sure Roy Keane will want to give him prem experience next season for the good of his international career as well

Yeah with the first team next season mate, I think this season could be massive for him.

But do think that villa fans need to give him time... from u18 and u21 to his first team notts county games, it takes Jack a while to adjust.

I'm sure they will ;)

• Like 4

Just hoping, with Gardner, Robinson and donacien all getting new contracts, jack will be next.

already looking forward to seeing him in action during preseason friendlies.

Was thinking the same. Get him signed up

From the other thread, I just realized how silly I'm going to sound if I get Jack's autograph for my kid and have to say "but but your brother said on the Internet that you'd do it..."

Nobody told me this much potential shame came with parenting.

I hope he comes to the US, it'd be a bright spot.

• Like 1

a loan might be an Albrighton type deal from last season. dip him in the Championship, if he starts swimming pluck him out after five games and put him in straight in the first IX.

a loan might be an Albrighton type deal from last season. dip him in the Championship, if he starts swimming pluck him out after five games and put him in straight in the first IX.

as long as we don't then let him go for free to Leicester

• Like 2

With Joe Cole being brought in, it leaves a nice space for Grealish to play on the wing. I'd be happy with him getting a handful of appearances there, or a loan to the Championship, personally.

Â