The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I saw that jack is a couple short of being NC's top scorer. Wouldn't it be great if he did finish as top scorer for them

This is what we should be doing with all our young hopefuls. Much better for their development than playing for the U-21's.

I saw that jack is a couple short of being NC's top scorer. Wouldn't it be great if he did finish as top scorer for them

This is what we should be doing with all our young hopefuls. Much better for their development than playing for the U-21's.

Absolutely agree with this. Loaning players out is one of the things I've been saying we should do more of for years!

• Like 1

Absolutely agree with this. Loaning players out is one of the things I've been saying we should do more of for years!

We have done it, but they simply havnt been good enough to make a mark.

We have done it, but they simply havnt been good enough to make a mark.

If they cannot prove themselves, then you move them on.

Actually works both ways.

Indeed, I always hoping that one goes on loan to Cheltenham Town as I go watch them a fair bit.... hasn't happened yet though :(  They get a fair few on loan each season as well.... recent ones include Jack Buttland who pretty much kickstarted his career at Chelt and has been back a few times since. Also had Luke Garbutt (LB from Everton) who was decent but has been sent on loan again as he's obviously got Baines to compete with! Also had Shaun Harrod on loan from Reading last season but he wasn't the best striker I've ever seen put it that way haha probably why he got loaned out at the age of 28.

Indeed, I always hoping that one goes on loan to Cheltenham Town as I go watch them a fair bit.... hasn't happened yet though :(  They get a fair few on loan each season as well.... recent ones include Jack Buttland who pretty much kickstarted his career at Chelt and has been back a few times since. Also had Luke Garbutt (LB from Everton) who was decent but has been sent on loan again as he's obviously got Baines to compete with! Also had Shaun Harrod on loan from Reading last season but he wasn't the best striker I've ever seen put it that way haha probably why he got loaned out at the age of 28.

Ethan Moore was at Cheltenham!

Lol After seeing that goal maybe Lambert should sign this kid up.

Although I've only seen clips of Jack each time I do he reminds me of a young Brian Little, I can't wait until a Villa manager (note I purposely didn't write Lambert) builds a team around him.

Â