The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I actually consider the H to be the middle, I look at 'from' as being a double barrelled first name, 'banned-from'.

H is the middle name, andV the surname obvs.

So no. His middle name is not from, in answer.

Like H from Steps?

• Like 1

No idea why somw people on here are saying that Jack will still go....talk about peeing on our chips!!  Do you really think that the owners will back track on their word.  FFS, these are world renowned, hard-headed businessmen who are worth mega bucks.  Someone earlier said that Jack could be worth up to £170 m if we are promoted!  Unless Levy offers that amount Jack wont go anywhere!  And please FFS stop all the FFP 'guesswork'! We are NOT broke, FFP as somehow been sorted!  Onwards and upwards....a bit of positivity is whats called for now!  UTV

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And the 'Moose' (felt dirty even typing that) with his "he's having a medical tomorrow, all agreed crap"

Fack off back to whichever rock you crawled out from under of ya gimp.

Further proof, if any was needed that TalkShite literally just make it up as they go along.

I stopped listening to TalkShite when we got relegated.

Its a bit like SSN. They just have a big stiffie for the so called big clubs. Every time they mention one of them some more blood goes pumping into there bit of grissle.

Liberate yourself and stop listening. You will feel a lot better for it.

40 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Yep sky are accurate, not happening at the minute 

But you were told he is going!!!!

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Its a bit like SSN. They just have a big stiffie for the so called big clubs. Every time they mention one of them some more blood goes pumping into there bit of grissle.

I think this is up there with the most revolting sentences of all time! Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

I actually don't listen to it any longer, haven't done for years.

I didn't even know who 'the Moose' was, googled it yesterday after someone posted about him on here.

I never buy our shirt with a players name, but I'm sure as shit gonna be making an exception this time around, that is if Jack stays. 

Then I'm getting #21 #Hutton :wub:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

No idea why somw people on here are saying that Jack will still go....talk about peeing on our chips!!  Do you really think that the owners will back track on their word.  FFS, these are world renowned, hard-headed businessmen who are worth mega bucks.  Someone earlier said that Jack could be worth up to £170 m if we are promoted!  Unless Levy offers that amount Jack wont go anywhere!  And please FFS stop all the FFP 'guesswork'! We are NOT broke, FFP as somehow been sorted!  Onwards and upwards....a bit of positivity is whats called for now!  UTV

Hmmm agree with all of your post other than that bit. Sticking your head in the sand and is what led us to get into a desperate situation with Xia. We should be concerned with FFP. I see no reason to think it's been sorted. Kinda feels to me like the owners are gambling on promotion again.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

It's not their word. Its a journalists mates word on Sky Sports. 

Â