The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Still amuses me how City fans say any accusation of wrongdoing is just another entry to 'City Bingo'.  It's all falsities stemming from a media that is dead set against them and smearing them at every turn.

The same media that desperately with all their might tried to move two of England's best players to them this summer.

7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’m on a warning for posting stuff on here that could be considered liable, it’s factual but proving it in a court is a different matter and the posts are gone now anyway. But it’s no secret Stella handle his PR as part of the deal, I’m sure a good dig online could tell you who does what. Like I said previously that video when he left was them.

What video sorry?

Purslow one?

3 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

That tweet from Jack is quite well written. Which leads me to believe it absolutely wasn't him who wrote it. 

Correct. 0% chance that came from him.

He's well inside a bubble of PR now.

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Still amuses me how City fans say any accusation of wrongdoing is just another entry to 'City Bingo'.  It's all falsities stemming from a media that is dead set against them and smearing them at every turn.

The same media that desperately with all their might tried to move two of England's best players to them this summer.

City's online presence is so funny. 75% troll farm bot accounts. Office probably based in Abu Dhabi. They are incredibly active swooping in to protect City at every turn. Their own fans have bought it hook line and sinker.

Big chains of copy+pasted comments like this all over anything involving them.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

City's online presence is so funny. 75% troll farm bot accounts. Office probably based in Abu Dhabi. They are incredibly active swooping in to protect City at every turn. Their own fans have bought it hook line and sinker.

Big chains of copy+pasted comments like this all over anything involving them.

2nd guy has a United handle 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

That tweet from Jack is quite well written. Which leads me to believe it absolutely wasn't him who wrote it. 

Nonsense imo. Clearly not a polished PR tweet. I know there's this narrative that Jack is thick but he's not incapable of tweeting what he thinks. Jack has tweeted similar things before. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

2nd guy has a United handle 😂

Ha! They probably work for multiple clubs, but city's is undoubtedly the biggest presence.

In fact, watch for more pro-City pro-Grealish voices on here if this goes on all season. It's a fun thing to track.

Edited by Tomaszk

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont know why people think this will happen. A. He has baggage and even without that he is miles behind Pogba and Neymar who are only slightly older and Mbappe and Haaland who are younger 

How might become the most popular English player since Beckham but thats it. He isnt winning a Ballon Dor in my view

Your view differs from Grealish's opinion of himself. He has stated his ambitions in previous interviews and mentioned he wanted to be talked about by everyone in the footballing world. 

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Exactly… so as soon as someone says something that shines him in a poor light, it rattled his cage enough for him to need to reply…

I’m 100% with Preece on this… Spectacular bit of trolling 🤣

... And a narcissist can never truly be a fan of anyone but themselves 😉

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

... And a narcissist can never truly be a fan of anyone but themselves 😉

How incredibly insightful!

Are you posting while you’re on some spiritual retreat in the mountains or is that a famous phrase that I should have heard at some point? 🤣

29 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Until now i have paid zero attention to anything about Jack since he left. Though as such a fuss has been raised over this i thought i'd add my opinion on the whole thing.

Firstly Jack, when reacting to Preece's article (which clearly rattled him), says it shows that Preece clearly doesn't understand the "real football World. Weirdly and  before the article came out i was saying at work about this "real football World" which in my opinion was the reason Jack was kind of brainwashed into thinking he had to move to get into the England team, something which is clearly a major driver in his thinking. He adores the spotlight as can be clearly seen when he knows the camera's are on him and that knowing grin appears on his face. Being the England poster boy is clearly a thing he craves & is delighted about and it must have been a huge embarrassment to him to be sat on the sidelines all through the Euro tournament with just token gesture appearances given him by a hypocrite called Gareth Southgate.

I find it staggering how Southgate has acted during this whole episode with Jack. He effectively forced him to leave AVFC by initially telling him he needed to be playing Premier League football (when we were in the Championship), then when we got promoted suddenly he then needed to be playing in the Champions League to be considered properly (which Jack has confirmed in his repsonse to Preece's article). So all through the Euro's he was shunned and made to look like a lesser light in favour of others. 

So it's little wonder that Grealish was effectively forced / brainwashed into thinking he had to leave this "second rate club" for one of the "proper" clubs. He was effectively embarrassed into it which tweaked all his buttons.... Great Work by Southgate that.... The same guy who then made The Everton keeper, Kalvin Phillips & Declan Rice mainstays in the team and also played Saka ahead of Jack in some games. All players who came along way after Jack incidentally and offered much less to the team as is evident in the stats.

So much for having to play Champions League football hey Gareth?! Hypocrite!.

But then this was the guy who left tiny little AVFC for the mighty "Boro" back in the day. Clearly he thinks Doug Ellis and the lack of ambition he instilled is still here!

So for me Jack was given little option to move to satisfy his needs due to due to a mixture of very odd / hypocryticl advice from Gareth Southgate and being brainwashed by players from other clubs who have no clue as to the true potential of these new owners nor the history of this great club. It will be a joyous day once we finally realise our true potential and NSWE have finished their project when we can turn round and give the middle finger salute to these dimwits.

Unfortunately we have to find a way around the bias & corruption towards those scummy 6 clubs first though and for me that is the biggest issue of all and is in fact in my opinion the "real football World" Grealish is referring to. 

Over to you NSWE.

I think your points regarding Southgate's role are very valid. 

I'm not sure whether he has acted deliberately (because he seems like quite a measured and level headed man) but there's no doubt that his attitude and treatment of Jack has been bizarre and detrimental to Villa. He has indirectly pushed him towards the exit with his treatment of him. For a long time I've said to my non-Villa friends "wait until he leaves Villa, he'll be the first name on the england team sheet". And would you believe it last night he goes straight into the starting line up, when the only start he could get during the Euro's was in a dead rubber. Its almost like now that Guardiola has said he's worth £100m and is a better option than Sterling on the left, Southgate doesn't really have a leg to stand on so he has to start him. Whereas before he could come up with all sorts of nonsense about why he wasn't starting.  

I'm still baffled about the time he said Jack needed to be playing regular PL football to get in the squad, then the next squad comes around and he calls up Hudson-Odoi who hadn't made a league appearance for Chelsea yet by that point. So many baffling consistencies which when you add them all together does make you wonder whether he actually had an agenda against Jack and/or Villa 

• Like 2

Â