The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, slowandlow said:

If I have to listen to one more word removed in the holte end giving constant updates about what this clearing in the woods is doing in his game whilst I'm trying to watch the villa, I'll be facing a five stretch

Five of what are stretching what?

19 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Anyone else get the feeling Jack Grealish is going to implode and let the party lifestyle ruin his career, no longer captain of a big club so can start acting like a tw*t again. 

he acted like a tit when he was captain of a club too. didn't let that stop him

but yes, sounds like he's up to his old tricks again. he broken up with his mrs or something?

2 hours ago, a m ole said:

Just an interesting thought experiment as it crossed my mind - if we found out now that Grealish was made available to come to Villa today for £100m, would you want us to pull the trigger?

Pull the trigger John Gregory style? 

If man titty got banned from Europe they'd sue whoever decided that into oblivion. Also Jack would hand in a transfer request - "I've always been a big fan of Chelsea" 

Most annoying thing about this whole Kane thing today was how I was so confident and looking forward to seeing our owners do exactly what Levy has done in refusing to even speak with City and point blank refuse any offers. People would have been taking notice of us and how serious we are. But of course the stupid release clause fked us all over

We have some petty and bitter fans. No wonder we're ridiculed for being fickle. 

I was gutted he left.... over it now, and hope he has a good career. Very good chance of being the best footballer the region has ever produced I would think? He does need to sort his personal life out though. 

• Like 4

I think It's better if you don't play for your home team club. He's been our best player for a generation, maybe all time. He played when we were crap, went down a division. And then when the best team or one of the top 3 in the world, makes you the one chance to go and play at the highest level, Plop man u etc won't really win the league many times in his remaining career. And he takes it. Then all of a sudden he's Ratboy?   I remember laughing at small heath fans reaction when Trevor Francis left, I'll bet a few of them laugh at us now.

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

We have some petty and bitter fans. No wonder we're ridiculed for being fickle. 

I was gutted he left.... over it now, and hope he has a good career. Very good chance of being the best footballer the region has ever produced I would think? He does need to sort his personal life out though. 

There is a chance that an Aston villa youth team product could be on the shortlist for the Ballon dor in the next few years, aiming to be one of the most famous footballers on the planet 

And we have fans who would rather see him break his leg and never play again 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, colhint said:

I think It's better if you don't play for your home team club. He's been our best player for a generation, maybe all time. He played when we were crap, went down a division. And then when the best team or one of the top 3 in the world, makes you the one chance to go and play at the highest level, Plop man u etc won't really win the league many times in his remaining career. And he takes it. Then all of a sudden he's Ratboy?   I remember laughing at small heath fans reaction when Trevor Francis left, I'll bet a few of them laugh at us now.

image.thumb.jpeg.8fc84f38a6d46c3a100a37f2d923b329.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

To the extent that you'd enjoy him missing a world cup winning penalty? 

That's insane 

Not me mate. Just translating.

I'm not arsed really. Still a bit sad about but **** me, he wasn't my ex girlfriend. Though the carry on this thread over the world Cup you'd think he was to some people.

I think some people got a bit tooooo attached.

He wasn't your lover. He wasn't your mate. He was a footballer that played for your team. 

• Like 1

Â