The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Excellent news, thanks for sharing it kevan, he's restoring some of my credibility on this forum in the process, so I'm not complaining!

That's a big ask for anyone, never mind a 17 year old.  :P

Excellent news, thanks for sharing it kevan, he's restoring some of my credibility on this forum in the process, so I'm not complaining!

Jack played for Ireland u15s at the end of the last season and was magnificent for them, setting up 4 of 5 goals

Lets get him in the first team!!

:D 2 years time

1 year too late!

Credibility.... DENIED!

;)

• Like 2

Hes in with the first team. Will be playing against wycombe tomorrow. See you guys there... :D

you have to say well done to the kid, 17 years old and pulling up tree's to come through the ranks, if he gets a squad number it'll be a good signal of what Lambert thinks of him.

I had no idea he was still that young!

We seem to have been talking about him for ages.

In that case the boy has all the time in the world. Very very encouraging he is making the strides he is. I did think his running looked more powerful in the highlights posted the other day. Which suggests his body is developing in the right direction.

A bit of pace in the prem never hurts anyone, although I've always said Jack's game will ultimately come down to intelligence.

He needs to be looking at Mata and Silva as role models in my view.

Haha! I thought that comment would get a reaction especially from you stevo985, keep them coming in that sense anyway!

Only ribbing you mate. Good call!

Stopped clock and all that ;)

Haha! I thought that comment would get a reaction especially from you stevo985, keep them coming in that sense anyway!

Only ribbing you mate. Good call!

Stopped clock and all that ;)

:)

What is Jack's best position?

Left wing but can play centrally as well

They are gonna show the match tomorrow at avtv right? Wanna see this kid play, is the quality and so forth unbearable?

Yeah all of the remaining pre-season friendlies are shown, in full, live (I believe!)

The quality isn't as bad as everyone makes out. The picture quality is usually decent, you'll just have to put up with a few painful puns and jokes from Jack Woodward.

They are gonna show the match tomorrow at avtv right? Wanna see this kid play, is the quality and so forth unbearable?

Yeah all of the remaining pre-season friendlies are shown, in full, live (I believe!)

The quality isn't as bad as everyone makes out. The picture quality is usually decent, you'll just have to put up with a few painful puns and jokes from Jack Woodward.

Either way, 6(?) games for a fiver is very good value for money, made my first subscription.

Hope Jack gets a good run out!

Â