The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Guardian reporting he wont make England squad as injured

Good that he won't make it. No need to be going away with them and aggrivating any injury that he has.

Although sky were reporting that he'll be fit for Sunday and involved with England. Hopefully the truth is exactly in the middle. He's fit for Sunday and not involved with England.

Edited by sparrow1988

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Guardian reporting he wont make England squad as injured

Hopefully it's true, Last thing we need. I believe all players were made aware yesterday and its made public today 2pm. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I dreamt he would be injured for Leicester too so dont worry lads. I’ve got this! 

Any chance Mbappe in a Villa shirt in those dreams? 

47 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Any chance Mbappe in a Villa shirt in those dreams? 

I’m afraid not. My football related dreams are very boring. I once dreamt we beat Wolves and Adomah scored from a corner.   Won me a few quid that. (Villa to win and Adomah to score).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m afraid not. My football related dreams are very boring. I once dreamt we beat Wolves and Adomah scored from a corner.   Won me a few quid that. (Villa to win and Adomah to score).

Don’t have very many Villa dreams over my life but when I have I’m always the star player...must have some narcissistic tendencies 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

not in the England squad, hopefully just due to injury recovery.

As expected I think it's fair to say, Not even trained for 5 weeks let alone play a game. 

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

As expected I think it's fair to say, Not even trained for 5 weeks let alone play a game. 

Good decision and I don’t expect to see him against Spurs.  No point rushing him back, save him for the run in after the international break.

Â