The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Question is best player we’ve had at Villa since? 
(I’d go Milner, but if he continues that form he could easily surpass that)

He's better than Milner, he's the best player I have seen at the Villa and I witnessed the re birth of God 

32 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Without him we’d likely be virtually down. 

He is unbelievable. 

Question is best player we’ve had at Villa since? 
(I’d go Milner, but if he continues that form he could easily surpass that)

We'd be bottom on about 2 points.

He's well beyond Milner mate. There's only God and Yorkie in his league I've seen, and he's probably gone past Yorke as well.

Fecking get him in the middle of the pitch Dean. Centre mid, sat in front of the other two.

• Like 2

Always said he needed to add goals to his game - now he has - a complete player.

He is so classy - it's embarrassing he is in the same team as Trez and Nakamba. Even if we stay up not sure we can keep hold of him - he deserves better.

50 minutes ago, Hiney said:

I too think Jack is a better footballer but he will be hard pushed to have as good a career as Milner has had. 

Accurate on all counts. And it’s worth remembering there were times (after leaving us) when Milner was basically a figure of fun and then look at what he’s achieved. 

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

It was funny that Maupay was mocking Jacks hair at 1-0 then he’s having a full on tantrum at FT. I hope Jack said something to him.

When he scored I wanted him to run to Maupay and do the gesture Maupay did... guess he’s more mature than me!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hippo said:

Always said he needed to add goals to his game - now he has - a complete player.

He is so classy - it's embarrassing he is in the same team as Trez and Nakamba. Even if we stay up not sure we can keep hold of him - he deserves better.

You don’t get many teams where every player is amazing. No-one looks at Gerrard’s career and says “embarrassing he had to play with Djimi Traore.”

Agreed we will be hard pressed to keep him whatever. Any team outside the very top would be.

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

We'd be bottom on about 2 points.

He's well beyond Milner mate. There's only God and Yorkie in his league I've seen, and he's probably gone past Yorke as well.

Fecking get him in the middle of the pitch Dean. Centre mid, sat in front of the other two.

I was going to say since Yorke, but let’s not forget how good milner was in that final season with his. He dominated midfield. But either way, Jack is right up there. I wouldn’t say he’s overtook Yorke yet but getting there. 

Â