The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

I don't believe for a second they're minted. They'd have signed Grealish, or at least someone, in the past 12 months if that were the case.

I think the article was saying that if Erickson is sold then they will go for Jack, Jared Bowen and anybody else that’s been playing well. Lazy journalism in my opinion, jack playing well and erikson wanting to leave adds up to spurs will sign jack. I doubt that without the sale of erikson they would be able to afford him. 

I personally think erikson will stay another year and leave for free and pocket the millions himself 

Much better today than on Wednesday for me. Was a little too deep at times but played some great passes and his driving runs in the second half were fantastic. 

Captain Jack is taking us all the way. 

Not at his best today but even a 70% Grealish performance means oodles of positivity, forward movement, flicks, free kicks won, spreaded passes, reverse passes, dribbles, freedom for all other players. 

Basically an average Grealish performance is an excellent performance for any other midfielder in this league. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c8d6fce6d65796e6f

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c8d6fdd3166573767

The last two games have maybe been the only time I've seen him lose the ball. But somehow we still have been so much better. **** it. Best player in the league easily. 

Edited by praisedmambo

6 hours ago, Farlz said:

Much better today than on Wednesday for me. Was a little too deep at times but played some great passes and his driving runs in the second half were fantastic. 

Captain Jack is taking us all the way. 

I didnt see the game but Sky said Boro had 10 men behind the ball from minute 1. So can see why he dropped deeper

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Blues fans are such disgrace.

The guy could have killed the kid if he was armed, yet they are celebrating him.

Only freedom that asshole will get at moment is the prison yard

Because he's such a fantastic dribbler, I sometimes forget what a brilliant passer he is - he's played some sublime through balls lately.

Edited by MrDuck

grealish ran the show yesturday without breaking sweat.  no one mentioned his name after the game. all the plaudits went to gazi whelan and mcginn. however everyone knew who's the daddy.

It's crucial Villa fans honour our greatest talent since gary shaw by thinking up a brilliant song.

Grealish reminds me of zidane however mcginn gets the name check.

It's crucial Villa fans honour our greatest talent since gary shaw by thinking up a brilliant song. I think something using the tune of  s club juniors automatic high would be decent

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Because he's such a fantastic dribbler, I sometimes forget what a brilliant passer he is - he's played some sublime through balls lately.

the pass to El Ghazi in the derby deserved a goal 

• Like 1

On 17/03/2019 at 04:19, Zatman said:

I didnt see the game but Sky said Boro had 10 men behind the ball from minute 1. So can see why he dropped deeper

Boro were absolutely awful. Some of the worst "football" I've ever seen.

I know people like to say bruce plays awful football, and he did at times even though I think it's exaggerated.

But people should see games like our one on Saturday to see what really awful football looks like. Boro were toilet.

On 17/03/2019 at 04:19, Zatman said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a team sit that deep this season. It was just a case of break them down and we’ve won. Awful manager and awful football. 

Grealish had a field day.

Â