The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1st one,mikey, is not really, sid and a few other coaches have went to see jack play a few times. And jack was back at villa when he finished his first loan spell with notts in jan I believe for a week or two. But besides from that the answer is no, no contact has been made between the club and jack since.

That's bloody shocking treatment. There should be regular contact with any player on loan to see how they are doing, give advice etc. Just sending a lad off and not giving much of a **** is no way to be bringing through youth players.

Meh, idk how they work it, maybe they feel its notts place now hes on loan there and if he had a problem with anything could always give someone at villa a call to sort something out.

But what I find weird is that its every few games a coach will come watch him. Not very often anyway. And tbh you would have thought PL or his right hand man would come see him a few times considering hes a good prospect. But again never heard of any of them watching him.

Its usually sid or Tony Mac that watch him every few games.

I suppose the dvds will be available to watch anyway, so they can still track his progress and decide appropriate development without having to sit in a Championship stadium ;)

I suppose the dvds will be available to watch anyway, so they can still track his progress and decide appropriate development without having to sit in a Championship stadium ;)

I hope they weren't in championship stadiums as they'd never see jack play ;)

To be fair to Paul Lambert Kevin he has his hands full lol.

I'm sure that Sid and Tony Mac will keep PL updated as I would assume so do the coaches and manager of Notts County.

I also doubt it will do Jack any harm having Sid assisting Paul Lambert as if Sid doesn't already know what he's up against he soon will. I've often wondered what it must be like for someone as talented as Sid watching these over paid players butcher the midfield skills that he had(has?).

I can almost hear Sid after watching the 1st training session turning to Paul Lambert and saying "OMG! FFS Lambert we have a lad out on loan at County who's already better than this lot, make the call"

• Like 1

Perhaps Lerner could watch him then ?

Has Grealish scored from a long shot this season? If not he should work on his long range shooting. As a winger who has the ability to cut inside and create space he ought to get many opportunities to shoot. It will be an asset in the higher divisions.

• Like 1

Has Grealish scored from a long shot this season? If not he should work on his long range shooting. As a winger who has the ability to cut inside and create space he ought to get many opportunities to shoot. It will be an asset in the higher divisions.

He is better than Bannan and Bannan is world class lol.

Not a bad idea - depends really on what his level is at that skill now. If he's not really any good at it he's better off working on his stronger skills. 

1st one,mikey, is not really, sid and a few other coaches have went to see jack play a few times. And jack was back at villa when he finished his first loan spell with notts in jan I believe for a week or two. But besides from that the answer is no, no contact has been made between the club and jack since.

That's bloody shocking treatment. There should be regular contact with any player on loan to see how they are doing, give advice etc. Just sending a lad off and not giving much of a **** is no way to be bringing through youth players.
Its not like he's been released into the wild to fend for himself like an injured chimp though is it.

He's gone to another club with professional management, coaching and support all in place who probably would rightly object to Villa poking their noses in and "giving advice"

Not a bad idea - depends really on what his level is at that skill now. If he's not really any good at it he's better off working on his stronger skills. 

A good long shot is an effective weapon in all leagues. Could Grealish use his touch, dribbling and positional play to as dangerous effect in the Premier League as Division One? 

Still more development from him to come and I'd hope long range shooting will be part of that.

What a ridiculous comment to make. 'Jack should work on his long range shooting'

I am sure Jack, like 95% of youngsters across the divisions works on all aspects of his game, ecspecially as a forward thinking winger.

Has Grealish scored from a long shot this season? If not he should work on his long range shooting. As a winger who has the ability to cut inside and create space he ought to get many opportunities to shoot. It will be an asset in the higher divisions.

A good long shot is an effective weapon in all leagues. Could Grealish use his touch, dribbling and positional play to as dangerous effect in the Premier League as Division One?

Still more development from him to come and I'd hope long range shooting will be part of that.

Dear Jack, the rest of your family and every other Villa coach and staff member.

Never ever ever ever do anything suggested in the above post, or the above poster. He believes Barry Bannan is a good footballer.

Signed

Every other Villa fan except Con.

Â