Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Not both

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

unfortunately its not casual / background viewing either, you need to be glued to it (and it will still frazzle your brain)

Not bothered about that, I always sit & watch things properly & the phone signal in my living room is pretty much non existant so very easy to make mysef difficut to disturb other than my wife occasionally jabbering about something or the cats needing some food

I finished watching 'Too Old To Die Young'. very experimental, and slow paced, and quite uneasy to watch at times. I thought it was okay compared to most TV these days.

Edited by useless

13 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Excellent season finale to s2 of Big Little Lies.

Even with such a tremendously strong ensemble cast, Streep still stands out. Terrific performance.

Couldn't agree more. I watched both seasons from start to finish in the last week. Apparently the weather out has been lovely but I've hardly noticed ;)

• Like 1

Gomorrah season 4, carries on from the rest, it's visually striking and very well written   I'm dreading it ending , best thing on TV for me in a long time 

Edited by tinker

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

The Boys...

Blimey, this is really really good so far.

I picked all or nothing to watch first 

It's ok, there is a slight change to the format (I think) like there is in all of them, seems a lot more game time in this one rather than meeting room footage, obviously a lot of cam newton which I actually like! I didn't not like him before, wasn't overly fussed by him but now do like him and appreciate him a bit more

The problem with it is I'm not overly fussed by the Panthers either, bit of a nothing team for me and they didn't have what some of the other series had (cowboys had the facilities and Elliot) there's not a whole lot to get excited by with them

For anyone thinking of starting watching Another Life I'd give it a hard pass.

As nice as it is to see Katee Sackhoff in her undies the series is utter garbage.

Might be the worst Netflix sci-fi series yet.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I picked all or nothing to watch first 

It's ok, there is a slight change to the format (I think) like there is in all of them, seems a lot more game time in this one rather than meeting room footage, obviously a lot of cam newton which I actually like! I didn't not like him before, wasn't overly fussed by him but now do like him and appreciate him a bit more

The problem with it is I'm not overly fussed by the Panthers either, bit of a nothing team for me and they didn't have what some of the other series had (cowboys had the facilities and Elliot) there's not a whole lot to get excited by with them

I have no idea what you're watching but it's not the same thing as me.

2 hours ago, sne said:

As nice as it is to see Katee Sackhoff in her undies the series is utter garbage.

It seems like all Netflix do now is shit sci-fi which I can't stand.  At least Mindhunter is back in a couple of weeks.

Edited by sharkyvilla

Watched the first episode of The Boys, it's looking promising.

Spoiler

Kinda disappointed that they have Simon Pegg in it but not as Wee Hughie

4 hours ago, sne said:

Absolutely laughable, isn't it? Absurd writing. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I have no idea what you're watching but it's not the same thing as me.

Yeah it is

Amazon released the boys and all or nothing Friday, I picked all or nothing l, I should have picked the boys

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah it is

Amazon released the boys and all or nothing Friday, I picked all or nothing l, I should have picked the boys

Ah gotcha now. Sorry, I misread the first line.

Yeah as mentioned The Boys has been terrific so far.

20 hours ago, sne said:

Saw the trailer and it practically gave it all away!

Â