Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Is there any software out there that actually does what this thread does? Kind of like genius does for music? Id like to be able to tell it what TV shows ive liked and it recommends me shows, but from all around the world so may discover a few hidden gems or things ive missed over the years

In America, there is a movie/tv streaming company called Netflix that does exactly that. You rate shows/movies you have seen in the past or you have watched through the service, then they make suggestions for you and even group them by genres and everything. It is a very very helpful application!

Just finished watching 1st part of Ocean Giants - Giant Lives about whales on iplayer as missed it on the Beeb Sunday night.

All I can say is WOW... well worth an hour of anyone's life!

I just found No Ordinary Family, about a family with super powers. Sounds dodgy I know but its handled really well with lots of story lines building well. I'm only up to episode 5 but all good so far.

I actually only found it because someone mentioned on youtube that the wonderful 'pogo' by Eternal Summers pops up in episode 8.

I just found No Ordinary Family, about a family with super powers. Sounds dodgy I know but its handled really well with lots of story lines building well. I'm only up to episode 5 but all good so far.

I actually only found it because someone mentioned on youtube that the wonderful 'pogo' by Eternal Summers pops up in episode 8.

Is that the one with Michael Chiklis in it?

Sure is, he can jump over buildings and he's bullet proof, although I get the impression we're gonna find out some more powers as we go. Not his first time as a super hero either...I'm still waiting for my first turn

michael-chiklis-2.jpg

Sure is, he can jump over buildings and he's bullet proof, although I get the impression we're gonna find out some more powers as we go. Not his first time as a super hero either...I'm still waiting for my first turn

michael-chiklis-2.jpg

Mmmm, dunno. He may be a great actor (wouldn't know, never seen him in anything) but there is something about the look of him that makes me think he likes being fisted. Is that his super power? He can take being fisted by a **** elephant? DP with the trunk? Spit roasted by elephant and hippo?

It's a good show No Ordinary Family but I hear it got canned after two seasons. It makes it hard to get into a show like that when you know it's unlikely to really reach its proper conclusion.

I'm just finishing season 2 of The Sopranos. I really can't believe I dismissed this show when it first came out. Thank goodness for torrents!

Question for the Aussies on here: is Rake any good?

Are the Aussies of VT too busy cataloging the assortment of venomous spiders and snakes that crawled into their houses to watch television?

Thanks, adding it to series record when Audience Network restarts the first series.

Related: Underbelly: Razor?

(hasn't been officially added to Audience Network's upcoming schedule, but they showed/are still showing the earlier series which I haven't gotten around to watching yet)

Â