Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I am disappoint so far with season four of Breaking Bad.

QFT

Though this is the first season I've seen where I've had to watch 1 a week instead of watching 4-5 a night, and it makes it terribly slow.

This is true. I'm enjoying. Needs more chemistry though. That was what drew me to the series in the first place. McGyver if he had a nobel prize in chemistry.

I'm watching Community through at the moment. Loving it

I am disappoint so far with season four of Breaking Bad.

QFT

Though this is the first season I've seen where I've had to watch 1 a week instead of watching 4-5 a night, and it makes it terribly slow.

This is true. I'm enjoying. Needs more chemistry though. That was what drew me to the series in the first place. McGyver if he had a nobel prize in chemistry.

I'm watching Community through at the moment. Loving it

Agreed with this, however I thought last nights episode was good old fashioned Br Ba!

Has anyone seen 'The Borgias' yet? It sounds like it could be quite good. Heads up to anyone else who is thinking of watching it by the way. It starts at 9pm tonight on Sky Atlantic, with a double episode I think.

Also started watching Justified, liking it so far, it's got Timothy Olyphant in it.:thumb:

Justified is brilliant (as is the theme tune by

) and have the second series lined up to watch.

Just started recording The Borgias on Sky Atlantic - anyone see it?

Also have the whole of The Shadow Line (was on BBC2 last month) to watch - anyone know if it was any good?

The Killing.

Brilliant.

It's okay, it's a bit... obvious. Been done before 2000 times.

I mean....

***** HUGE SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN ALL EPISODES*******

What is the point in the story which follows Darren Richmond (the senator) if he didnt murder the girl? They just made it so obvious it was him, otherwise there would be no point following him as a character. His only connection with the main story turned out to be that he actually murdered the girl. There was no link between him and the family which just made it all pretty pointless. There were no twists or turns in the story, which was a right let down. It was always going to be him. You could kinda tell that from 3 episodes in.

watched the borgias at the weekend, not entirely convinced, some bits of it such as the assasin character was great other bits of it not so, plenty of potential and ill carry on with it

also strangely found that i had to turn it way up, the language used paired with the rest of the sound meant that i couldnt hear parts of it

Just finished watching Season 1 & 2 of The Wire. LOVED the first season, but the second season was overwhelmingly "meh" for me.

So, im torn between sticking with the wire and purchasing season 3 & 4, (ive heard 4 is very very good!), or going for something new. I hear the killing is very good, or could go for a classic ive never seen such as the sorpranos, or the west wing.

Thoughts ladies and gents? (i'd ask the General, but he's awol!).

Â