Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I think they should make a show named after a bird called Laura. Her surname can be Norder. And she's a detective who goes around solving stuff.

tvshack just crashes my laptop, any alternative suggestions? pm me :)

Download whatever it is you want to watch, it'll play perfectly on yer computer

I watched some irritating **** last night ' Lee Nelson ' i think it was called. What a pile of shite..As funny as being tazered in the knackers. Stay clear for your own sanity.

Really dire stuff another fine example of a waste of my time and my licence fee

Wallet Inspector recommended "White collar" which is very good, and luckily the new season has just begun as I finished the last of season 1 last night

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out the entire original series of "V" from the eighties is to be shown on Scf-Fy channel from next Monday night!!

The remake first season of V was a rip roaring smash and I'm looking forward to the next season...

Will be great to see the original V to compare though.

Eastbound & Down is **** hilarious!

"Listen up you beautiful bitch, I'm about to **** you up with some truth." :crylaugh:

Will Ferrell makes a couple of very funny cameos, too.

My favourite comedy since Arrested Development. Watch it.

Big fan of Mad Men here too and can't wait for the new series.

On the theme of Eastbound and Down, I also find it very funny. Got the boxset a few weeks ago and watched it all in one night.

I've been watching this show called Persons Unknown. It's a mini series about a bunch of random people kidnapped and imprisoned in this mysterious town, a bit like the prisoner except they have no interaction with their captors. No idea if it's been shown in the UK but you should be able to grab it off the usual torrents and the like.

I watched some irritating **** last night ' Lee Nelson ' i think it was called. What a pile of shite..As funny as being tazered in the knackers. Stay clear for your own sanity.

Really dire stuff another fine example of a waste of my time and my licence fee

Was this the show where some 30something is pretending to be 21 and down with it? He had some fat lad guess which were male/female from just looking at them from behind and he got to bone the one he thought was female. Very poor, reminded me of reading FHM 15 yrs ago, so out of date. TV for the zoo/nuts generation.

Â