Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I've just started watching Entourage, my mate gave me all 6 series, watched the first 5 episodes last night, I think its brilliant! He gave me a few more series to watch as well, got Weeds series 1-4, Rome, Fringe and Journeyman. Gonna take a while to plow through all these.

Ah, what a programme.

Phil from the Cornelia Marie died last year though :(

I was really gutted by that as he was a proper nice bloke from what I had seen. I even posted on Discovery to his family as there was a thread there.

His nipper tells him he is an addict and his reaction was class after the initial shock.

It has to be one of the hardest and most dangerous jobs on the planet, did you see the ice fall the other day ?

...I'd ruin her.

EDIT - I wonder if she'll end up with Jackie Earl Haley at some point, she appears to be sleeping her way through the Watchmen cast. She's already had the Comedian and Dr. Manhattan.

...I'd ruin her.

EDIT - I wonder if she'll end up with Jackie Earl Haley at some point, she appears to be sleeping her way through the Watchmen cast. She's already had the Comedian and Dr. Manhattan.

I'm eagerly awaiting her moving on to Malin Åkerman. :shock:

I've just started watching Entourage, my mate gave me all 6 series, watched the first 5 episodes last night, I think its brilliant! He gave me a few more series to watch as well, got Weeds series 1-4, Rome, Fringe and Journeyman. Gonna take a while to plow through all these.

Entourage gets better and better mate... season 1 is probably the shittest one

Not sure if it has been mentioned but "Archer" is hilarious!!!!

Just finished watching it yesterday, loved it. Has some of the most shocking things I've ever heard. Plus Jessica Walter (i'll watch anything with former Arrested Development people.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but "Archer" is hilarious!!!!

Just finished watching it yesterday, loved it. Has some of the most shocking things I've ever heard. Plus Jessica Walter (i'll watch anything with former Arrested Development people.

Almost no one will believe me that it's hilarious!!!! And I just watched some arrested development 2 nights ago. I miss it.

Â