Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

recording Lie To Me -bloody great series

I also have a soft spot for the Mentalist - similar to Lie To Me but definately sillier and easy to watch!

Have also recorded (but not started to watch) Justified off FiveUSA, with Timothy Olyphant...... anyone seen any of it????

>Lie To Me is back, around now, on Sky

I just watched it as I got it on Tuesday - cracking episode, and Tim Roth is excellent

You got Sky!?

I've got Virgin Cable which includes a few Sky channels, but I dont watch them. I like to download on the American schedule.

TV rarely gets used apart from Planet Rock on channel 924

>Lie To Me is back, around now, on Sky

I just watched it as I got it on Tuesday - cracking episode, and Tim Roth is excellent

You got Sky!?

I've got Virgin Cable which includes a few Sky channels, but I dont watch them. I like to download on the American schedule.

TV rarely gets used apart from TelevsionX on channel 903

Havent looked at all pages as im scared of spoilers but i was given the shield to watch and have to say it is amazing! Great story that is very well written, starting season 2 now after an epic ending to the first!

The Shield is **** brilliant.........wait til season 7 (the last one)......you won't be able to stop watching

On Robs advice I am watched Spartacus Blood & Sand. Didn't think much of the first episode but after that it became superb. Am on episode 8 at the moment, looking forward to finishing it off today/tomorrow!!

Just getting through series 6 of House. Just finished watching episode 16 the one were the baby goes missing in the hospital. Honestly I have to put it up there with my fav episodes of any show. Was awesome..just awesome..and lovely. :P

I've just found out that was Hugh Laurie's first episode he directed / produced, whatever.

I love him more.

On Robs advice I am watched Spartacus Blood & Sand. Didn't think much of the first episode but after that it became superb. Am on episode 8 at the moment, looking forward to finishing it off today/tomorrow!!

What's it about?

I've just finished Breaking Bad and in need of something new!

What's it about?

The simplest way of putting it is that it's an ultra-violent roman costume drama set around a gladiator. It has loads of sex, violence and swearing. Thoroughly entertaining and very well written. You really would have to watch it to appreciate it though because what I've just put above is akin to calling The Wire 'a cop show'.

I enjoyed "Lennon Naked" a lot more than I thought was going to.

Ecclestone was too old, and his accent wasn't right, but it caught the tone of the times quite well, I thought.

What's it about?

The simplest way of putting it is that it's an ultra-violent roman costume drama set around a gladiator. It has loads of sex, violence and swearing. Thoroughly entertaining and very well written. You really would have to watch it to appreciate it though because what I've just put above is akin to calling The Wire 'a cop show'.

I had no idea Sam Raimi/Rob Tapert were involved in Spartacus. As soon as it's out on DVD I will be checking that shit out. :D

Yes!

Rescue Me is back - just acquired episode one of the new season and will watch it later

Welcome back Tommy Gavin :-)

Â