Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Have any of you ever seen 'Rome'? Just wondering if it is worth buying on the cheap.

Yes.

And yes.

Titus Pullo is **** brilliant :-)

Have any of you ever seen 'Rome'? Just wondering if it is worth buying on the cheap.

Yes.

And yes.

Titus Pullo is **** brilliant :-)

Cheers, I shall get that then. I was hoping it would be good, as I'm a bit of a history nut. :D

I havent heard, but they should

Edit : just checked, and unfortunately no furthere series, it was cancelled due to costs! It was going to be 5 seasons originally

It's half price on Amazon, Brigga.

£35 for the first two series.

Nice, cheers for the heads up. I'll go and order that right now. Just realised the Blu-Ray version is the same price, so happy times!

Just getting through series 6 of House. Just finished watching episode 16 the one were the baby goes missing in the hospital. Honestly I have to put it up there with my fav episodes of any show. Was awesome..just awesome..and lovely. :P

Just getting through series 6 of House. Just finished watching episode 16 the one were the baby goes missing in the hospital. Honestly I have to put it up there with my fav episodes of any show. Was awesome..just awesome..and lovely. :P

The last couple of episodes of the season are a treat, they really lifted this season

>Lie To Me is back, around now, on Sky

I just watched it as I got it on Tuesday - cracking episode, and Tim Roth is excellent

Â