Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm embarrassed to say I've only started watching The Sopranos. :@

This happens all the time with me. A brilliant show comes out, everyone goes on and on about it and I don't watch. Then in a few years time I decide to watch it when bored and get hooked. Happened with Lost, Prison Break, The Office US and House.

Haven't watched Mad Men, but I've heard that it is picking up awards. Anything that beats Hugh Laurie in House must be brilliant?

I'm like that too Reality. Most notably with The Wire. I did get in 'on the ground floor' with Lost - which was good seeing as how confusing it could be. I've yet to watch The Sopranos, Prison Break, House, Mad Men or Band of Brothers. Perhaps I'll save them for a rainy day.

See that is my problem! Every show I ask about it is the best of all time to someone. First it was Lost, then it was The Sopranos. I was told on here that Battlestar Galactica blew everything else away. Tbh, I grew bored of it after 8 episodes of Series 1. =/

Looks like it's another one to add to the collection to watch. :P

In fairness, The Wire is widely and generally regarded as some of the best TV ever written. While it is subjective, it's a view held by a lot of people. My favourite quote on the matter is this "There are 2 kinds of people. Those that love The Wire and those that haven't seen it yet".

Â