Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

OK....now a fifth cast member from The Shield has turned up

Must all have the same agent

Edit- Vic mackey's wife has just appeared making 6

I've never seen a show with so many actors from another show in it, strange casting

Watched The League, anyone who has ever taken a fantasy comp too seriously will enjoy it. Just started Community and so far so good, it has a well balanced cast with good chemistry looking forward to see if they can continue the good work over multiple seasons.

MV5BMjI2NzczMTEzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk0MTA3Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg

Randy Lerner's doppelganger (though only from the side, really)

MV5BMTc3OTc4Njc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk0MTA3Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

And it's now revealed that the Randy doppelganger (and no, Rob, that's not the same thing as a randy double banger) has family in Ohio...

:detect:

Did MON discover that Randy was really an ex-CIA agent? Will MON be riding a train to London and get killed dead in a deliberate train crash? Is Stephen Ireland a globetrotting assassin for a secret society that controls the world?

Trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead. Appears to be a similar premise to 28 Days Later, turned into a series. Though I'm told by someone who has read all of the comics that "if they stick to the storyline of the comics this will be renowned as the greatest zombie story committed to film, the comics are immense".

CIS Trilogy was on last night, which I hadn't caught before... Brilliant story.

If it's on iplayer at all then the Great British Waste Menu made really good viewing.

It's a disgrace how much food we & the supermarkets et al throw away & this was very entertaining

with a poignant message for us all.

Started watching Arrested Development, very good!

To get the best value out of it you'll need to rewatch it at least twice, there is a lot of very clever foreshadowing and little jokes that are missed the first few times you watch it.

Â