Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I watched the whole series in about a week!

That would be a bit shit. Kind of "what do I do now" afterwards :) I look forward to my Wednesday hour :)

Nah not really, as I have Lie to Me, Warehouse 13, White Collar and Rescue me to watch on a weekly basis. And now 2 seasons of "Sons Of Anarchy" ;-)

Great fun, White Collar.

Have you seen episode 3 of season 2, Copycat Caffrey - Bomer is just delightful in that.

As per others, I have enjoyed this new Sherlock Holmes series, although I think the plot's have been a little underwhelming. Freeman and Cumberbatch are excellent though. The Sherlock has the perfect voice for it.

Eastbound and Down returns for a second season on 26th Sept on HBO. Will be available on all the usual sites within hours. Can't wait to see some more Kenny "****" Powers!

Really hoping that Ashley Schaeffer BMW makes a return too as Will Ferrell made a return to form in that cameo IMO !

Also , It's always Sunny in Philadelphia returns soon as well !

For the Spartacus fans amongst (which should be everyone as it's awesome)

Season 2 (Titled Spartacus - Vengeance) is on hold whilst main star Andy Whitfield rcovers from non-Hodgkins lymphoma. To pass the time a 6 episode Prequel focusing on the rise of the house of Batiatus is in the pipelines and due to start filming in August, to be aired in January. This means a return for the fantastic John Hannah !!!

Indeed. I have quite enjoyed it these 3 shows, some plot-points apart and some irritating inaccuracies over police procedure like DNA tests coming back instantly and so forth. A little more research, and it would be cracking.

AMC picks up their fifth original show

American Movie Classics? Pish. These days, AMC is looking to create American TV classics.

The network announced a full series order for the pilot that was formerly known as “The Killing.” The currently untitled series, from writer and executive producer Veena Sud (“Cold Case”), is based on the successful Danish television crime series “Forbrydelsen;” set in Seattle, it tells the story of a slain young girl and the ensuing police investigation.

“We are thrilled to be moving forward with this stunning piece of television. It is a crime drama, but it is also a gripping character-based story that pulls you in and doesn't let go,” said Joel Stillerman, AMC’s senior vice president of original programming, production and digital content.

The network that was once the place to catch classic cinema is slowly — but surely — increasing its television presence. The new show marks the fifth series in the network’s slate of original programming, which includes “Mad Men,” “Breaking Bad,” “Rubicon” and “The Walking Dead.” The network recently received 26 Emmy nominations, and became the only network in television history to win three consecutive Golden Globe awards for best dramatic series for “Mad Men.” The first two seasons of “Breaking Bad” landed Bryan Cranston the outstanding lead actor Emmy for his portrayal of lead character Walt White.

AMC first announced the pilot order for "The Killing" in January 2010 with Patty Jenkins (“Monster”) directing the pilot. The first season will consist of 13 one-hour episodes.

Mireille Enos (who played twin sisters Kathy and Jodeen Marquart on “Big Love”) will star as Sarah, the lead homicide detective who investigates the death of Rosie Larsen. She joins previously announced castings Billy Campbell (“Once and Again,” “Enough”), Michelle Forbes (“True Blood”), Joel Kinnaman (“Snabba Cash”) and Brent Sexton (“W.”) .

Production on the series will take place in Vancouver starting this fall; it is slated to premiere in 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52I5A6fN71w... another possible example of a Homicide: Life on the Street alum making a TV show great?

Â