Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

12 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

The Last Kingdom film out today. From the spoiler free reviews I've seen it seems a mixed bag

Watching this tonight. Love the series (and the books even more). Sad it’s coming to an end. 

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Finished Ozark. Terrible way to end it.

I kind of had this feeling myself after watching it some months ago, but the more I think about it, the more I think it was probably about right 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I kind of had this feeling myself after watching it some months ago, but the more I think about it, the more I think it was probably about right 

Spoiler

You just can't be allowed to pass go with that much claret on your hands, imo.

Edited by blandy
Spoiler thingy added

Just finished Godfather of Harlem season 3. I'd say it was as good as seasons 1 and 2 and have really enjoyed it.

They could finish it where it is now but I'd imagine there could well be a season 4.

Edited by markavfc40

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

For anyone interested, the Antiques Roadshow at 8pm this evening is from Aston Hall.

Memorabilia from an Aston Villa footballer on show.

For balance, small heath are on next week from a shed that is painted blue on the inside but is untouched on the outer side due to the recent application of a ronseel type treatment.

Someones got some old tools and a box of 1980's Radio times.  

51 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

For balance, small heath are on next week from a shed that is painted blue on the inside but is untouched on the outer side due to the recent application of a ronseel type treatment.

Someones got Paul Tait’s Leyland Daf cup final SOTV tee shirt and a very rare line of his unsniffed cocaine. 

Fixed.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Just finished Godfather of Harlem season 3. I'd say it was as good as seasons 1 and 2 and have really enjoyed it.

They could finish it where it is now but I'd imagine there could well be a season 4.

I've got this ready to watch. Cracking show, just a shame its tucked away on some obscure streaming service.

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Obsession. Not sure if it was good or bad but the wench from Happy Valley sure liked the beef bayonet.

Watched this and laughed at how bad the acting was in the first episode but i did manage 3 episode with the mrs on Friday. Its ok i guess... 

Very naughty though so make sure you are comfortable with regular sex scenes if watching with someone else.

20 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Very naughty though so make sure you are comfortable with regular sex scenes if watching with someone else.

Pretty mild compared to what I make the missus watch usually 😈😂

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Obsession. Not sure if it was good or bad but the wench from Happy Valley sure liked the beef bayonet.

That's the one based on Damage innit? I like that film so I might check this out at some point.

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

That's the one based on Damage innit? I like that film so I might check this out at some point.

No idea, my sister told us about it(probably the biggest thrill she’s had for years watching this 😝).

• Haha 1

On 16/04/2023 at 20:55, markavfc40 said:

Where is it on please ? Can't find it anywhere 

Â