Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyone started watching tulsa kings? Didnt even know stallone was doing tv shows so thats of massive interest to me

Visited the high seas and grabbed the 1st 2 episodes as I'm curious to see if this is any good.

Am loving the Animal Kingdom series....its helping me get through the wee small hours of my night shifts and I'll be sorry when I get to the end of it.....but :

Spoiler

I am peed off with Pope's behaviour now. OK, he's different,  autistic (possibly), moody or even unstable.....OK, I get it but enough already ! Focus more on doing jobs rather than seeing if Pope's gonna kick off - again !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

Thought 1899 was a bit crap. I’m a big fan of Dark so it’s pretty disappointing.  

They seemed to rely on things that looked cool and intriguing but there wasn’t much a plot to hang them off. I really wanted to see more of

Spoiler

the giant black pyramid for example.

Each episode seemed to just consist of enigmatic conversations between underdeveloped characters but just like the setting,

Spoiler

none of it matters because it wasn’t real.

The fact that it’s a simulation was made very clear in one of the very first scenes in the first episode (the synchronised tea drinking).

I mean, it’s not really bad. It’s just not good, either.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Can anyone help me out in regards to The English. I'm on episode 3 , I thought that Cornelia gave the children to some people, yet she still has them with her in this episode. Anyone?

She took them with her after leaving Eli with the clearly ‘wrong’ Indian couple and then found their German relatives, who I assumed then took over the care of the children before she rode off to get Eli.

• Like 1

This 'Wednesday' looks interesting. Loved the Christina Ricci version but his apprantly is set with Wednesday as a teen and also somewhat of a detective. Sounds a stupid idea on the face of it but might just be batshit enough for it to work

3 hours ago, theboyangel said:

She took them with her after leaving Eli with the clearly ‘wrong’ Indian couple and then found their German relatives, who I assumed then took over the care of the children before she rode off to get Eli.

Where I got confused was in the second episode when she was riding in the wagon and met some woman who put her arm out to her. It was the scene where the Massy Star song was playing, incidentally, great bloody song.

• Like 1

Having watched 2 episodes of Wednesday tonight, Netflix's new Addams Family spin off, it's fantastic. The writing of Wednesday herself is awesome and Ortega is absolutely superb in the role.

I hope it keeps it up. I don't really care about the overarching plot (I think I've solved at least 1 mystery by the second episode) but if it can keep serving up the macabre bone dry humour and goth Potter thing it'll be a great series.

• Like 2

Â