Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I find it mad how in series 3 in particular its kano, little simz and dave as well as some others, it's not theatre school graduates 

Not seen any reviews or spoilers or anything but seen a couple of articles saying series 4 will launch the actress who plays jaq in a similar fashion to Michael Ward after series 3

Yeah you wouldn't think it was created and written by a white man in his 60s (one who has spent time in prison and has led a very interesting life) either but it makes a big difference when a good portion of the actors involved grew up in the environment they are representing. I've enjoyed the first episode of the new season so far, the true villains this series might be property developers (like The Wire again).

Just binge watched it and i have to say it was really enjoyable. They deal with current affairs and political stuff really well and twist them into the plotline without them feeling planted .

Kano is still the most interesting character. Scares me that he actually doesnt enjoy acting when he is impossible to take your eyes off as he is that good. You believe everything he says. 

• Like 2

Monty Pythons Flying Circus on That's TV, Channel 91 freeview. 

Carol Cleveland was top drawer wank fodder in amongst the hilarity. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Not sure if already posted but it's a month away now . 19th April UK  ( 2 Episodes straight away then the next 5 will be weekly before a break then the other 6 on July 12th)

Excited by this but hate the weekly release. 

• Like 2

Finished top boy

Really enjoyed it, like that they've seemingly updated the street language "say no more, still" maybe it's trying for a theme of one problem after another but overall it felt disjointed, it didn't have the bonafied antagonist of the last series and at the same time Jamie, sully and Shelley are all weaker characters (not sure what they could do with Shelley saying that) but Jaq makes up for all of that, she's brilliant in this, also thought that the non gangster real life problem stuff wasn't as good as the last series, they should have spent more time with stef and tia 

Definitley worth a watch, season 3 was just better 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Do we think Walt and or Jessie is going to make an appearance?

My guess would be Walt. They’ve denied it for so long that I reckon he’ll pop up for a cameo. Right at the end. 

They won’t make it about him, but I can see him popping up

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Whilst I'm here, I would also like to say that episode 9 of season 1 of Euphoria is one of the most poignant things I've watched on screen. Beautifully acted with such wonderful sensitivity . Another superb show, may I add. 

Love Colman Domingo 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Do we think Walt and or Jessie is going to make an appearance?

I’m not too bothered if Walt and/or Jesse turn up. 

It’s always felt like the series is building to an end point which happens before Saul meets them. Basically what happens to Kim (and to a lesser extent, Nacho and Lalo).* 

Don’t get me wrong, if they feature for a cameo, I’m sure it will be fine - the writers know what they’re doing. I just don’t think it’s necessary.

*Ok, I suspect the actual end point will be those black and white sequences, but you know what I mean.

• Like 2

For those watching Severance, they’ve just released a free book to accompany the series. It popped up as a notification on my fruit-based phone so I’m not sure where else you can find it. 
It’s a series of letters which from a quick look will add some context and then the rest of it is the Lumon Macrodata Refiner’s  Orientation Manual. 

Won’t mean anything to those not watching the show but it looks like a good wee bonus item. 

• Like 2

Â