Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Cheers dude. I was a bit worried as I'd read the series got canned before a proper ending had been done, so I was dreading an unsatisfactory finish to season 3, good to know that there'll be closure at some point. 8)

Just finished Game of Thrones, tried to make it last but finished it in 2 days. I am a sucker for epic fantasy but this is just plain good, if you haven't watched it add it to the list.

One of the best TV series this year.

Best one, in fact for a long while, excluding Sherlock (which was only 3 eps anyway, that was a great bit of TV)

Does justice to the books.

Dexter has started to pick up which is good!

Boardwalk Empire - Absolutely phenomenal series, they can do so much with it too. Hope it last for many many years.

Why was there no Community, Office, Fringe last week?

The lastest South Park was superb!

"Go Lemmiwinks, Stop Wikileaks". That song has not stopped going around my head.

I never forced that under age fish to go Bass to mouth.

I wish the South Park creators would spend a bit more time on the episodes. They make them from start to finish in 6 days the past few series. I think the quality has taken a bit of a hit. They're still great, but just not as good as they were.

Sharpe Box Set picked up at the weekend. Has ITV ever made a better show?
Yup. I'll see your Sharpe and raise you Brideshead Revisited.

Pick up all the chips on the table, mjm.

Brideshead is a masterpiece, it's the best adaptation of a book I've ever seen. Actually, adaptation doesn't seem the right word. Realisation seems more appropriate.

Creation Records night on BBC4, Friday. Showing amongst other things, the excellent doc 'Upside Down', as well as an obligatory 'At The BBC'. Should be good.

Ah, I remember the Creation tour with the Mary Chain, The Loft, The Pastels and Primal Scream. I went along to J&MJ but the Pastels were sublime

Why was there no Community, Office, Fringe last week?

The Baseball World Series was on NBC apparently. There was no Parks and Recreation either but luckily there was a new "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" (FX) to cheer me up .

The lastest South Park was superb!

"Go Lemmiwinks, Stop Wikileaks". That song has not stopped going around my head.

I never forced that under age fish to go Bass to mouth.

I wish the South Park creators would spend a bit more time on the episodes. They make them from start to finish in 6 days the past few series. I think the quality has taken a bit of a hit. They're still great, but just not as good as they were.

They have been doing the 6 days thing for a really long time and it works well for them because they can do relevant things easier.

As for the quality drop I don't disagree but i think it has more to do with the lack of new good things to parody.

Safe to say frozen planet is superb

Stunning, stunning programme. Can't remember ever being so blown away by an hour of tv.

Aye.

I laughed like a really bad person at that seal being dragged slowly to his death over the ice by those cunning Orcas, and Attenboroughs 'Game Over' comment.

Brilliant TV.

Just hammered my way through the first series of 'The Walking Dead' and I enjoyed it.

What did he whisper?!

Watched S02 E01 last night, great programme. Super funny as well, can anyone get tired of crossbows through eyes or boulders vs heads, I suggest not. :D

Its frustrating though as it's easy to beat Zombie people, I have a plan :D

You need a cage, a pig, a car battery, rope, quarry, sound system ...that will do it.

Â