Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I swear I keep seeing baselayers in the adverts for that. She kind of covers her face in it but I think it's her. Nice arse, whoever it is.

I was in the cinema watching age of ultron the other day and your Nissan ad came on. I said to my kid "I know her!". He said "what, you've met her!?". "Er, no, she posts on Villatalk sometimes .. :-/ "

• Like 2

I swear I keep seeing baselayers in the adverts for that. She kind of covers her face in it but I think it's her. Nice arse, whoever it is.

I was in the cinema watching age of ultron the other day and your Nissan ad came on. I said to my kid "I know her!". He said "what, you've met her!?". "Er, no, she posts on Villatalk sometimes .. :-/ "

Had the exact conversation seeing the exact same film a couple of weeks ago, not with your kid though. That'd be weird.

• Like 1

I'm wary of shows like that. They set up for one season in case they don't get renewed and if they do they just tend to make it all up as they go along for subsequent seasons.

• Like 1

Keep seeing this trailer. Don't normally go near this type of programme but it looks well put together.

The first episode of this is on right now.

Hasn't grabbed me at all :/.

It still wasn't that great just I expected it to be an whole lot worse. I think they tried way too hard to make the nurse like a creepy Lynch type character and It didn't really work plus the main guy seemed to be over acting a bit. Not sure if it's the type of thing that can last more than one season.

It still wasn't that great just I expected it to be an whole lot worse. I think they tried way too hard to make the nurse like a creepy Lynch type character and It didn't really work plus the main guy seemed to be over acting a bit. Not sure if it's the type of thing that can last more than one season.

Mat Dillion was a let down, but there is potential there I think. Agree with Ponky though, hopefully it will be a nice, neat one series wonder.

Keep seeing this trailer. Don't normally go near this type of programme but it looks well put together.

The first episode of this is on right now.

Hasn't grabbed me at all :/.

I wanted to like it and was impressed with the look of it but it's just not my kind of thing. I'll give it another episode or two and see how it develops.

Yes it wasn't so very bad that I wouldn't watch it again, I'm interested to see if he can escape. I'm half expecting it to turn out that he's having one big hallucination or something along those lines. I didn't realise who it was but when I saw his name I recognised it as a quite a big name and was pretty surprised to be honest, I don't think I've seen him in anything else.

Â