Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just done the first series of Whitechapel. Excellent.

Trying to get into Marco polo but not sure so far.

I do like Whitechapel. Not quite in the same league as Luther or Sherlock, but as British shows go, it is very good. 

Don't think I could watch more than two episodes of anything at a sitting, no matter how good it was.

I'm the opposite ... I won't watch any series until it's finished showing on the TV ( The idea of waiting a week for the next episode is too much for me ! ) and then I'll watch it over the course of a few nights 4 or 5 episodes a night

Halfway through the last season of Californication. I hope they are saving the best until last as it hasnt been great.

Where is the redemption? Atonement? Karen? Becca? It's the same old schtick from s5 & s6 which was palatable at the time but knowing this is the last season and remembering how good s1-3 was I'm expecting a lot more. Its a stale caricature.

I don't care about

Levon, Julia or the weird writing staff (Rath aside)

. Even Runkle and Marcie are the same old, they were great at the start and now they and pretty much everything else about the show has gotten weirder, stranger and less real or believable over the course of the last 3 seasons or so. I want to see Karen, Becca and Hank sort their **** out, not a crap and annoying Jonah Hill substitute and a random

'before karen'

character that gives Hank the excuse to continue being the worlds biggest dickhead.

Its still watchable but it had a chance to be remembered as an all time classic but its blown it now, its just a shallow, heartless, sad mess. The opposite of how it began.

What a waste.

Edited by Ingram85

Just finished it. Crap. Can't believe its the same show as the ones in s1-3. Very disappointed. I had another big post typed out and ready to go but seemingly like Kapinos, I cant be bothered.

Â