Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Did anyone else watch Friday night dinner? It was good but im not sure what to make of it yet. Mark Heap was brilliant as always and the dads brilliant but im still not sure about it.

Just watched the first episode and thought it was pretty good - a decent sit com without being cheesy!!

Mark Heap was brilliant as the nerdy pervy neighbour!!!

Don't know if any1 is watching (or heard of this) but american comedy show 'Community'

Give it afew episodes to get going but it is fricking hilarious

Highly recommend, and it's in it's 2nd season or something like that so there is plenty of episodes to enjoy

Don't know if any1 is watching (or heard of this) but american comedy show 'Community'

Highly recommend, and it's in it's 2nd season or something like that so there is plenty of episodes to enjoy

Yeah I'm up to date with this show, its great! This along with How I Met Your Mother best show so far..

My housemate loves How I Met Your Mother and has recently started watching Community. I can take or leave How I Met Your Mother, and he showed me the paintball episode of Community which I thought was pretty funny in some places, but annoying in others.

Yeah I'm up to date with this show, its great! This along with How I Met Your Mother best show so far..

Yes! I only caught a couple of episodes of Community on some shit channel like TMF or something.

But it was very funny.

The bits they have at the very end of the show were hilarious.

Must get all the episodes once I've worked my way through the mountain of TV I've got to watch at the moment.

What's everyone's opinion of Mad Men?

Whilst I'm enjoying it (I'm about 10 episodes into the first season) and want to continue watching, I don't seem to be as taken by it as a lot of my mates.

There doesn't seem to be a massive amount happening in the long term. Will it get better?

best thing on tv IMO, it chugs along without really that much ever happening but don draper is a brilliant character (he sleeps with how many women is an asshole to peggy and others yet you are always on his side) the same can be said for pete campbell (who is the opposite, he couldnt do anything to make me like him)

i dont think im spoiling anything when i say JFK dies! that episode is brilliant but thats another controlling factor, if you arent interested in the times you wont really be interested in the show

Just into the second season. Already much more into it. Very good stuff.

Mad Men's better than average, however I certainly do not think it is the best show on TV or particularly close. Overrated IMO, but still a good program to watch.

Mad Men's better than average, however I certainly do not think it is the best show on TV or particularly close. Overrated IMO, but still a good program to watch.

I 100% agree.

Wonders of the Universe airs on BBC 2 at 9pm Sunday. Prof Brian Cox is always good value TV .

A special mention for last nights episode of Horizon ( Are we still evolving ) It should be available on iplayer hopefully and I highly recommend it if you have an interest in where we came from.

Â