Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I can't be bothered to read all 46 pages, so it may of been mentioned already. But there is a programme on MTV called Jersey Shore. Really good interesting show. Also the comedy show on ITV with Manford.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text but I really hope that's what your doing regarding Jersey Shore!

Is Mad Men as good as people make out? My brother watched series 1 and was like meh. I received it for Xmas but haven't watched further than the first episode, which hardly had me obsessed with it.

At this moment in time the first three series are lying there on my bedroom floor, alone. I may never forgive myself if it turns out to be a classic,

Is Mad Men as good as people make out? My brother watched series 1 and was like meh. I received it for Xmas but haven't watched further than the first episode, which hardly had me obsessed with it.

At this moment in time the first three series are lying there on my bedroom floor, alone. I may never forgive myself if it turns out to be a classic,

Mad Men is stunning.

But its all about the characters, its not going to get any quicker than it is now, but the acting and writing is genius.

Better than The Wire and Sopranos imo, i know folk who cannot get on with it though because of its pace.

It already is a classic.

If you dont like slow building drama with brilliant writing and acting though and want something a little quicker then you'll think its naff.

I can't be bothered to read all 46 pages, so it may of been mentioned already. But there is a programme on MTV called Jersey Shore. Really good interesting show. Also the comedy show on ITV with Manford.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text but I really hope that's what your doing regarding Jersey Shore!

No I'm not joking, I like it. Maybe it should be classed as a guilty pleasure :P Infact I am watching it right now, the 2nd episode in the new series. JWOWW is WOW :lol:

Did anyone watch The Chinese arew Coming? A really good hour documentary on how the Chinese economy is growing and that there is now a big Chinese presence in Africa. On the one hand they are building roads and creating jobs in Africa, but on the other people feel they are expoliting the continent. Did anyone else watch it?

Fair enough if it's a guilty pleasure, it was just the use of the word "interesting" that threw me.

My girlfriend loves it, and from the bits I see (and hear, as they are very loud people), they seem like the worst human beings on the planet.

JWOWW is the one with the bowling ball boobs right?

I watched the chinese are coming in the hope that it would help me with my dissertation (on chinese construction) and sorry but i thought it was poor, it barely scratched the surface choosing to show elephants instead, unless they can actually get into china and provide real insight then imo its pointless, next weeks episode i dont want him to interview americans about what they think china are doing i want him to actually show what the chinese are doing

Â