Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I can't be bothered to read all 46 pages, so it may of been mentioned already. But there is a programme on MTV called Jersey Shore. Really good interesting show. Also the comedy show on ITV with Manford.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text but I really hope that's what your doing regarding Jersey Shore!

No I'm not joking, I like it. Maybe it should be classed as a guilty pleasure :P Infact I am watching it right now, the 2nd episode in the new series. JWOWW is WOW :lol:

It's my guilty pleasure too! My mate told me he watched it about a year ago and I laughed in his face.

Then I saw the first ever episode on a few weeks back and got hooked. It's entertaining despite them all being massive dickheads!

The women are horrendous though!

They've just started to show "Sherlock" here in Sweden. 2 shows so far. The new one with Martin Freeman as dr. Watson. I think it's ace. :thumb:

Thought that was excellent, really well written and acted. Eagerly await it's return.

Anyone watch the new NBC superhero show The Cape?

I've caught the pilot and it seems to have an interesting premise, the show is set in a world not too dissimilar from the dystopia portrayed in the Robocop series. James Frain is in it too, which is great. I thought his stint on True Blood was far too short-lived.

When I saw How I Met Your Mother advertised originally I immediately dismissed it as tripe.

How wrong I was. It's very funny, simple American comedy, funnier than friends imo.

Neil Patrick Harris' character is great.

I've quite got into Casualty lately. The actress who plays Ruth is superb (based on the last episode).

Is that the bird that played Toya Battersby in Coronation Street?

If so, she goes into the Starbucks by my work.

Amazing eh? :|

Aye and nay. I thought she has played Ruth really well though.

When I saw How I Met Your Mother advertised originally I immediately dismissed it as tripe.

How wrong I was. It's very funny, simple American comedy, funnier than friends imo.

Best show on telly for me (for USA), Great show.. Look forward to it every week.

I watched the chinese are coming in the hope that it would help me with my dissertation (on chinese construction) and sorry but i thought it was poor, it barely scratched the surface choosing to show elephants instead, unless they can actually get into china and provide real insight then imo its pointless, next weeks episode i dont want him to interview americans about what they think china are doing i want him to actually show what the chinese are doing

No they will not go to China. As you can see from the name, it's about Chinese people going to other countries and continents to do business. Next week it shows the Chinese in Brazil.

I have just watched the first season of Deadwood. I can't believe I have missed it it until now! Superb show, IMO, and I for one will evermore be transported to the wild west every time I hear the word "Cocksucker" !

Best show on telly for me (for USA), Great show.. Look forward to it every week.

Although it wouldn't be half as good if Neil Patrick Harris wasn't in it. But luckily he is, so it's all good.

I got the entire boxset of Frasier for Christmas. I'm currently on Season 10 of 11. Such a fantastic series, although I've only come across one episode that I haven't seen before.

Human Planet (probably already been said but hey ho). The Beeb certainly know how to make a good nature documentary.

Last week was amazing - the guy who climbed a tree to get the honey. Unbelievable.

Human Planet (probably already been said but hey ho). The Beeb certainly know how to make a good nature documentary.

Last week was amazing - the guy who climbed a tree to get the honey. Unbelievable.

Human Planet, superb. Tonight's episode was great, especially the bit about the tribe in West Papua building a tree house. Shame about the coy camera work when the rather nice lady crew member got her norks out, though.
I missed last night's programme (mountains), dammit.

Â